Game of Thrones Season 8

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I read a Redditt post from someone who's friend works for HBO and SUPPOSEDLY spilled all the tea on what happens this episode. It's all plausible to be honest but I also don't buy it to be 100% true

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Maybe that's the third "oh crap" moment... although my money is still on Undead Greyworm killing Missandei.

If we are going to see former characters as wights, these two make the most sense because they were killed in that tunnel and could have easily just been turned then.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
If wight Summer kills Ghost I'mma be pissed.

That is what I am most angry about on the show. How they forget about Ghost and then they just but him on the wall of Winterfell for 2 seconds.

Agreed. I get that thew wolves are hard to control and expensive to shoot but they are such a massive part of the Starks it sucks they aren't around more. Honestly, if I want ONE ******* thing the rest of this series it's that we see Nymeria and her pack come to assist Arya.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Anyway, I'm confident Arya's got littlefinger's face in her pouch and will put it to good use before the series ends.
Is it known throughout the realm that Littlefinger was executed in Winterfell? It was never discussed by anyone outside of winterfell, so my guess is no. And if that is the case, I agree with you that that has to be put to use before the end of the series. Maybe as Littlefinger in the capital after the battle of winterfell?

• Agree
Reactions: bawbie

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
There will be at least 2 more characters introduced by the end of the show. Either Cersei, Dany or Arya's kids (semi-jimlad)

One thing that I am worried about is how they finish this. Based on what we have left and the storylines introduced even very recently, I don't see anyway they do it without some sort of fast forward. And I ******* hate flash forwards in movies/shows as endings.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis

Many redditors call this "plausible" but I'm not sure if I buy it. Hope it is different than this.

I am not sure how you can't call it plausible. Nothing is crazy and everything stated could absolutely happen. But agreed I'm not sure it's true and don't buy it completely...but it IS plausible. I am not sure I buy it mainly because I think there will be more death to bigger characters.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
I am not sure how you can't call it plausible. Nothing is crazy and everything stated could absolutely happen. But agreed I'm not sure it's true and don't buy it completely...but it IS plausible. I am not sure I buy it mainly because I think there will be more death to bigger characters.
This "spoiler" mixes theories. If the NK is headed to King's Landing instead, which is a pretty common prediction, but also notes the dead crypt Starks rise and fight for the dead, also a pretty common prediction, who raises them? Can't raise the dead without the NK. Right? That's what is throwing me off.