Is Iowa the Most Oversensitive Fan Base in America?

Is Iowa the most oversensitive fan base in America?

• Total voters

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Why would I do that? This place has the biggest collection of Hawk obsessed ISU fans than anywhere else on the web. I mean there are thousands of Hawkeye obsessed posts in multiple different threads right on this site.

This place has the most any team obsessed fans of any site, those fans all happen to be from Iowa. Obsessed people go out of their norm to deal with their obsession. If there are any obsessed ISU fans, you would find them on hawkeye sites. I have asked several times for links to the cyclone trolls on hawk sites and nobody ever can provide it.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
This seems like a stretch. I’d say you would have to be a lot more obsessed to register a username, verify via email, make an avatar, etc...and then post on a rivals site. That’s a lot of work. It would have to be an obsession to go to those levels.

Well I have an email, check
I picked a screen name, check
didn't make an avatar, check

Took all of about 1 minute I'd guess. Maybe you consider 1 minute of doing something a lot of work, I don't really. My work ethic is pretty strong though, you can see from my posting lots of days I'm up at 4 am working away in the office.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
This place has the most any team obsessed fans of any site, those fans all happen to be from Iowa. Obsessed people go out of their norm to deal with their obsession. If there are any obsessed ISU fans, you would find them on hawkeye sites. I have asked several times for links to the cyclone trolls on hawk sites and nobody ever can provide it.

Lets be honest about this. Right here is where are the Clone trolls reside. It is a non stop trolling of everything Hawkeye right here in this forum. I have stated before I like to mix it up with the ISU trolls, so that is why I am here, this is where the ISU trolls are at.

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: Rural and CyTwins

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

Took all of about 1 minute I'd guess. Maybe you consider 1 minute of doing something a lot of work, I don't really. My work ethic is pretty strong though, you can see from my posting lots of days I'm up at 4 am working away in the office.

I would say I respect stay at home dads, but with no kids, I'm not sure what you might do besides open burger king.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Fry definitely came across as the guy with a 3 inch member who wanted everyone to believe he was John Holmes. Biggest baby of a coach I can think of. Supposed to have a psychology degree, but needed to use some of what he learned on himself to stop acting like a 16 year old.
Not my recollection.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

That’s 1 minute more than I’ve ever spent registering for a hok site. Thanks for being obsessed. We appreciate you keeping this site free and helping to get multiple types of free content out on a daily basis. You’re definitely helping to make the state in to a Cyclone state.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Lets be honest about this. Right here is where are the Clone trolls reside. It is a non stop trolling of everything Hawkeye right here in this forum. I have stated before I like to mix it up with the ISU trolls, so that is why I am here, this is where the ISU trolls are at.

Have you seen professional help for your issues?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Do you have to have a different email for every username?

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Have you seen professional help for your issues?

Please. If you didn't like mixing it up with Hawk fans you wouldn't be in the ISR forum either. I will say that some of the ISU trolls seem to get really worked up over the Hawks, and some of them should see a professional for those issues.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Did you ever have a nylon black coat and a Iowa trucker hat? Will answer perspective.
No Nylon Black coat even though they were sweet. Have a Hawk hat but don't know if it qualifies as a trucker hat.

I did wear a "Boondocks USA" hat in High School....probably qualifies.

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Please. If you didn't like mixing it up with Hawk fans you wouldn't be in the ISR forum either. I will say that some of the ISU trolls seem to get really worked up over the Hawks, and some of them should see a professional for those issues.

I don't mind chatting with other teams fans. I don't go seek them out though. Dex, mi and even iahawks are decent. Probably a few others that just don't come to mind.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
No Nylon Black coat even though they were sweet. Have a Hawk hat but don't know if it qualifies as a trucker hat.

I did wear a "Boondocks USA" hat in High School....probably qualifies.

Why you are a good poster, the nylon black coats worn with the Iowa trucker hat, were usually worn by the biggest tavern hawks out there. Had one old guy break out his coat the sunday after the ISU/Iowa game and wear it in church. I never wear any team clothes (outside of the accidental times) in church because it seems tacky. We had the air on in church and this guy was still sitting with it on in the pew. Hasn't worn it since either. What made it the worst was it looked like my chore coats right before I pitch them.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
You forgot to add multiple different times.

One time the site had a glitch, I thought I had been banned (never have so I dont' know how it works) because I couldn't log in. I found out then that each username has to have a unique email address. So once someone gets banned, they have to create a new email address before creating a new username. Your email will go defunct if inactive for a month or two. So these trolls who have been banned have to support an email address to keep it up.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls

If you classify "being in the office " as "arriving at McDonald's and flipping McMuffins at 4am" hoping to make shift manager as the same thing then I agree with you completely. Keep working hard Tiger you will get there.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Why you are a good poster, the nylon black coats worn with the Iowa trucker hat, were usually worn by the biggest tavern hawks out there. Had one old guy break out his coat the sunday after the ISU/Iowa game and wear it in church. I never wear any team clothes (outside of the accidental times) in church because it seems tacky. We had the air on in church and this guy was still sitting with it on in the pew. Hasn't worn it since either. What made it the worst was it looked like my chore coats right before I pitch them.
Which brings up another subject.

My daughter bought me a Iowa Jersey a couple years ago. Love it...don't wear it in public because I'm old. Occasionally wear it at the house when the Hawks play or she's around. Just find old people wearing team Jersey's awkward.

I think that's the general consensus.

Anyway, what's the rule on T-Shirts? I have a Hawk T-shirt that I occasionally wear in public...usually Saturdays. Am I crossing the line?

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
If you classify "being in the office " as "arriving at McDonald's and flipping McMuffins at 4am" hoping to make shift manager as the same thing then I agree with you completely. Keep working hard Tiger you will get there.

Assistant shift manager comes first I believe. I worked at a joint for a little when the 93 flood hit and my main job during college was on hold. He is squarely eyeing that. Gotta have dreams you know.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron