RECRUITING: Easton Dean commits

clone34

Mar 29, 2009
Max hasn't sent out his top 5 list yet. ISU was not on it before signing day. Urban Meyer was just at LC last week. Frost is a rock star so it will be interesting how Nebraska does with Max. Frost has called a few Omaha schools ahead of a visit and when he showed up thousands of people were there waiting to see him for photos, autographs or who knows what else these crazed Nebraska fans want. Frost will be winning the West consistently soon.

Last edited:

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
It can be great news though if the staff already knows we have no chance with Duggan anymore.
Or maybe the staff likes this kid as much as (or more than) Duggan?

I haven't been able to see the video. Does he have as big an arm as the other guys they've been signing?

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Max hasn't sent out his top 5 list yet. ISU was not on it before signing day. Urban Meyer was just at LC last week. Frost is a rock star so it will be interesting how Nebraska does with Max. Frost has called a few Omaha schools ahead of a visit and when he showed up thousands of people were there waiting to see him for photos, autographs or who what else these crazed Nebraska fans want. Frost will be winning the West consistently soon.
Was Iowa on it? The only thing that would be worse than the staff not getting the QB they want is if Iowa somehow did.

• Agree
Reactions: cyfan21

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Max hasn't sent out his top 5 list yet. ISU was not on it before signing day. Urban Meyer was just at LC last week. Frost is a rock star so it will be interesting how Nebraska does with Max. Frost has called a few Omaha schools ahead of a visit and when he showed up thousands of people were there waiting to see him for photos, autographs or who what else these crazed Nebraska fans want. Frost will be winning the West consistently soon.

Believe it when I see it.

You from SWI too?

• Funny
Reactions: bozclone

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Dean appears to be a great athlete in his highlights. It looks like he has a big arm and there are lots of plays with him running away from defenders. He is not what I expected for a 6'6" HS QB. I bet this kids blows up. Great commitment for Iowa State.

Last edited:

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Just watched his highlights. He's definitely more mobile than i thought he'd be

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Just wait. The Vampire will be coming in with an offer soon. Not saying he can flip Dean, but you know he's going to try.

• Agree
Reactions: MeanDean

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron