RECRUITING: Easton Dean commits

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Hey, a recruiting commit thread bump without a decommit! I like that.
I'm excited about this guy - but won't be truly comfortable until he is on campus. I think that KSU will keep trying to pry him away from us. I can only hope that Easton believes that the Wizard will NOT be the coach anymore or will retire in the next two years. That coaching question mark may help us out.

• Useful
Reactions: FarmClone

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
I'm excited about this guy - but won't be truly comfortable until he is on campus. I think that KSU will keep trying to pry him away from us. I can only hope that Easton believes that the Wizard will NOT be the coach anymore or will retire in the next two years. That coaching question mark may help us out.
Only fair since it cost us a win last year. **** the Fighting Surlys.

• Agree
Reactions: mfelske

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest

giphy.gif

Reactions: CYCLNST8 and Dandy

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Aren't they dark grey like ours?
That was my impression.

I’m gonna be honest here. If Easton blows up as much as the quote implies he could, Snyder would be the least of our problems.

But then, Campbell has already taken a quarterback away from Alabama, so what’s to worry?

• Funny
Reactions: benjimill

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
When i saw this bump i thought Welp...but this kid is going to be a big time get for us..kid has an arm and is surprisingly agile for his size..

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Another attribute that stuck out on film, other than his size, was his speed and athleticism. He's got some serious wheels for a guy you'd expect to be awkward at 6'7"

• Agree
Reactions: CYCLNST8 and Aclone