**Uniforms vs. Kansas State**

jc4cy

Jun 8, 2015
Iowa
It's time for everyone's favorite weekly thread where we incorrectly guess what uniforms we will trot out in on Saturday! Will we debut some fancy new gold helmet? Repeat a combo from earlier this year? Or try something new? Below is a chart I made with all of our combos up to this date.

upload_2017-11-22_10-16-18.png

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
As long as we NEVER see the upside down turd on the helmet again, I'll be happy with whatever we wear.

I still think it's ridiculous we don't even have a gold helmet option at all yet. My local high school team has more helmet color options than ISU does.

And why no stripe options on the cardinal helmet yet either. Some of this stuff is really simple, but could add a lot IMO.

jc4cy

Jun 8, 2015
Iowa
As long as we NEVER see the upside down turd on the helmet again, I'll be happy with whatever we wear.

I still think it's ridiculous we don't even have a gold helmet option at all yet. My local high school team has more helmet color options than ISU does.

And why no stripe options on the cardinal helmet yet either. Some of this stuff is really simple, but could add a lot IMO.
I agree. I went into this thinking "better put a stripe column, I bet that'll change it up" and I end up writing "none" in 10/11.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
It's time for everyone's favorite weekly thread where we incorrectly guess what uniforms we will trot out in on Saturday! Will we debut some fancy new gold helmet? Repeat a combo from earlier this year? Or try something new? Below is a chart I made with all of our combos up to this date.

Thought the Akron ones had no stripe or was that the one with only cardinal stripe? Picture to small to see detail on that.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Just my two cents... I say go with the Akron uniforms, but wear cardinal pants instead of white. White stenciled helmet with stripe.

Just don't wear any gray, since KSU wears a similar silver color.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I'd guess something like this. :rolleyes:

630631936.0.jpg
;)

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
I agree. I went into this thinking "better put a stripe column, I bet that'll change it up" and I end up writing "none" in 10/11.

I don't think this is accurate. We've had stripes on more than one week's helmets. Haven't we?

• Agree
Reactions: flander1649

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
My wish...

White shell (no stripes) with the I-State logo

White facemask

White jersey

Gold pants -- making their triumphant return!

Or Campbell could put the tornado on the helmet just to troll us.

It would still suck, but maybe slightly less on white than on cardinal.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I thought the same thing! But I triple checked and am 95% sure Akron was the only one.

It does seem like we've seen it more than once, but that is it. So we've never seen the cardinal and gold stripe yet this year, just the stenciled cardinal stripe. That seems strange, but it's true.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012

Keep this for next year.

Reactions: jc4cy

Help Support Us

Become a patron