In memoriam of Brian Ferentz as Iowa's OC

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Based on his actions on tv, Parks has some issues. Brian does not. Derp

We don't have anyone named "Parks" on our roster. Who is this?

I just hope and pray that Iowa's offense continues to be horrible all year and into next year too. Nothing would be better than for KF to be forced to either resign or fire his son. That would be fun to watch. That's why you shouldn't hire your son, it might backfire, and then what?

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I didn't say ISU football, I said ISU. I mean in general. When someone does what you are doing, going into another groups area and demanding they be acknowledged for whatever slight they feel they are getting, it shows pure jealousy in some form. Did you not get accepted in ISU? Did an Iowa state student take your boyfriend/girlfriend? There is an underlying anger in there, what is it?

No jealousy at all. I think it is funny the way ISU fans bash Iowa football, so I turn it back on them. I didn’t say anything about the Texas loss until ISU fans were obsessions about Iowa’s loss to MSU.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
No jealousy at all. I think it is funny the way ISU fans bash Iowa football, so I turn it back on them. I didn’t say anything about the Texas loss until ISU fans were obsessions about Iowa’s loss to MSU.

It is jealousy when you seek out attention from the other side. I've asked you to link the posts and threads that we flood hawk sites like you do here, you don't because I'm guessing we are secure enough to not go on hawk sites all day long.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Link to what? Him breaking his hand? It's pretty public. Glad you are posting on here during your game though!

Check the ISU score at half and ISU is hanging with OU, so I checked out this site and saw you are still positing stupid on here.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Check the ISU score at half and ISU is hanging with OU, so I checked out this site and saw you are still positing stupid on here.

Don't even know the Iowa score but I'm sure Brian has injured himself or someone near to him if it's close. Sad

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Wow, great win for ISU! I thought after the Texas game ISU wasn’t going to make a Bowl. Now they are back on track to go bowling. Very impressive. Someone fill me in on how the game went, I didn’t catch any of it but the last 4 OU plays.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
Wow, great win for ISU! I thought after the Texas game ISU wasn’t going to make a Bowl. Now they are back on track to go bowling. Very impressive. Someone fill me in on how the game went, I didn’t catch any of it but the last 4 OU plays.
Congrats to Clones-what a game!!

Reactions: stateofmind

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
We don't have anyone named "Parks" on our roster. Who is this?

I just hope and pray that Iowa's offense continues to be horrible all year and into next year too. Nothing would be better than for KF to be forced to either resign or fire his son. That would be fun to watch. That's why you shouldn't hire your son, it might backfire, and then what?
I see you’re still a ****-carry on

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Matt Campbell is a God, Lanning played incredible and Lazard made HUGE plays. That's pretty much it.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
OU started out hot and very OU-like. Got pretty lax going into half. Came out not fired up in the second half, started making mistakes, defense disappeared (ISU's didn't impress, either, but they did get better as the game went on and they changed schemes after halftime), shot themselves in the foot multiple times with penalties and giving up big, big plays.

Walk-on QB Kempt throws for 75%, 350 and 3 TDs. Lanning played a few series at QB as well, drove down the field at least once. He also recorded a sack, a TFL, and a fumble recovery at our own 5 or so (arguably the turning point of the game). Offensive scheme was pretty simple and very balanced, involved Montgomery both in the run and in the pass game. It was consistent and for the most part pretty aggressive. ISU did a good job keeping the offense on the field, only lost the TOP battle ~29-31 and raked in about 450 yards on offense.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400934523

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY