Iowa Football Recruiting

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
Do you want the list again? Ok here are Iowa's 2 star recruits that have been NFL draft picks.
Bradley Fletcher
Amari Spievey
Mike Daniels
Micah Hyde
Charles Godfrey
Mike Elgin
Karl Klug
Anthony Hitchens
Brandon Meyers

I am sure there are others.

I missed a few. Add to the previous 9 these fine players developed by Iowa.

Mike Humpal
Scott Chandler
Adam Gettis

Boy this list sure is getting long. How many for isu?

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
I don't know I just know it's been a very long time since ISU or Iowa won a conference title in football

Well I can give first hand knowledge of Iowa's last football conference championship you find someone to do the same for isu?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Well I can give first hand knowledge of Iowa's last football conference championship you find someone to do the same for isu?

Not for sure, I didn't realize Iowa's was so long ago too.

You keep talking about these 2 star recruits. Has Ferentz ever had a 5 star recruit go to the NFL? I wonder if that worries Espenesa

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
uh, What?

The Iowa mens golf team was in the NCAA tournament last week. Just like the Iowa Women's Rowing team will be competing for the NCAA Championship. For some reason though, isu can't afford to have a Women's Rowing team.

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
Not for sure, I didn't realize Iowa's was so long ago too.

You keep talking about these 2 star recruits. Has Ferentz ever had a 5 star recruit go to the NFL? I wonder if that worries Espenesa

So you can't find anyone who can give us first hand knowledge of isu's last conference championship in football? Gee why is that?

AJ knows it is up to him to put in the work to be another Iowa football success story.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So you can't find anyone who can give us first hand knowledge of isu's last conference championship in football? Gee why is that?

AJ knows it is up to him to put in the work to be another Iowa football success story.

Hopefully Ferentz doesn't hinder his development like he did with the other 5 star recruits he got

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
But at the same time talk poorly of ISU's class that's 11 spots behind. Fact of the matter is that Kirk has nearly 20 years of results to back up his recruiting. Campbell has one.

You are right, KF has a long track record of taking similar type talent as last years class and winning and producing NFL talent with it.

CMC has no such track record. Forgive Iowa fans if we aren't ready to annoint Campbell as the next coming because he has recruited slightly better than Rhoads.

• Winner
Reactions: MVCchamps

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
In before someone throws out that CMC is changing the culture of the program and that is about more than wins and losses.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You are right, KF has a long track record of taking similar type talent as last years class and winning and producing NFL talent with it.

CMC has no such track record. Forgive Iowa fans if we aren't ready to annoint Campbell as the next coming because he has recruited slightly better than Rhoads.

CMC has never put players in the NFL? I could have sworn he did at Toledo.

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
Hopefully Ferentz doesn't hinder his development like he did with the other 5 star recruits he got

isu's 5 star recruit is so awesome that he was chased down from behind by another one of Iowa's 2 star recruiting success stories. It must be the development and coaching he gets in ames.

Yikes.

• Winner
Reactions: breck53

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
CMC has never put players in the NFL? I could have sworn he did at Toledo.

I can't wait to see the long list of CMC's recruits that have been drafted. I am a betting man as well Cy Twins, do you want to bet CMC's list is smaller than just KF's 2 star recruit draft picks?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
isu's 5 star recruit is so awesome that he was chased down from behind by another one of Iowa's 2 star recruiting success stories. It must be the development and coaching he gets in ames.

Yikes.

Jk4ZT6R0OEUoM.webp

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron