Seemingly never ending Iowa MBB thread (still going.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMitchellMilitia

Jan 27, 2017
Chicago
Coming from the guy who has enough time to post on a rival teams message board!

giphy.gif
Hah! It's true that I did find some time today....and am having a lot of fun with it. Coming from a guy that posts exclusively (4 to 5 hours a day) in the Iowa MBB thread and Iowa Football Recruiting thread....that makes it even better.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Hah! It's true that I did find some time today....and am having a lot of fun with it. Coming from a guy that posts exclusively (4 to 5 hours a day) in the Iowa MBB thread and Iowa Football Recruiting thread....that makes it even better.

I only have time to post on my own teams message board

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
If you work in a corporate environment (or most businesses for that matter) and are caught posting on a message board 3, 4, 5, etc. hours a day (during normal work hours).....you will likely be put on a performance improvement plan or fired. That is free advice, that I honestly can't believe I would ever need go give....

Well, I guess now we all know McDonald's policy on message board use.

Reactions: CyTwins

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
That's not true at all
It's not normal for anyone to post as much as you do that has a real job. Self employed usually means working harder and longer to be sucessful. And you're really bad at evaluating talent

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
What's more disturbing is you act like it is common to post as much as you do (throughout the day). Unless you're a full-time student, retired or unemployed, I have no idea how anyone can take as much time (as you), to post. I guess you're fortunate that you report to yourself....and I wish you luck in growing or sustaining your business success.

For any ISU students on this board.....this is NOT how real life works. If you work in a corporate environment (or most businesses for that matter) and are caught posting on a message board 3, 4, 5, etc. hours a day (during normal work hours).....you will likely be put on a performance improvement plan or fired. That is free advice, that I honestly can't believe I would ever need go give....

Most of us own our own successful small to medium sized businesses or work from home in exempt type positions where nothing matters except getting the job done. We aren't a bunch of time card punching tavernhoks around here.

FrostyMitchellMilitia

Jan 27, 2017
Chicago
That's not true at all
You're not implying that you spend equal to more time on other Cyfanatic Forums (outside of the In-State Rivals Forum - Iowa threads), are you? If so....HOLY SH$T! I completely underestimated your cyclone fandom / obsession. With that said, you should feel good that you have built up a very loyal fan club here.......unless it is just you with multiple accounts, a lot of the cyfanatic posters take it really personal when someone questions you or attacks your logic. Maybe you could hire some of them to work for you.....I'm sure they would love to sit around most of the day and post on this site...probably a dream job for many here.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You're not implying that you spend equal to more time on other Cyfanatic Forums (outside of the In-State Rivals Forum - Iowa threads), are you? If so....HOLY SH$T! I completely underestimated your cyclone fandom / obsession. With that said, you should feel good that you have built up a very loyal fan club here.......unless it is just you with multiple accounts, a lot of the cyfanatic posters take it really personal when someone questions you or attacks your logic. Maybe you could hire some of them to work for you.....I'm sure they would love to sit around most of the day and post on this site...probably a dream job for many here.

I am a huge Cyclone fan

FrostyMitchellMilitia

Jan 27, 2017
Chicago
Most of us own our own successful small to medium sized businesses or work from home in exempt type positions where nothing matters except getting the job done. We aren't a bunch of time card punching tavernhoks around here.

Wow! This wasn't even directed at you....and look at how defensive you're getting. I must have hit a nerve somewhere, and I apologize, if so. With that said, do you honestly disagree with my commentary on posting (on a message board) 3, 4, 5, etc. hours during the work day? Is that good business strategy in your opinion?

Also, how do you know so much about so many of the posters on this site? Do you all live together or are you all related somehow? And I didn't even know there were still manual time cards to punch...do you use them where you work (now)? You might want to look into upgrading technology.....

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
So do I- no punching for me. And how does that relate to CyTwins never working. Not getting his job done, obviously.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
When your team sucks at basketball, deflect to how much time people spend on a message board and personalized plates. Interesting tactic.

Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
When your team sucks at basketball, deflect to how much time people spend on a message board and personalized plates. Interesting tactic.

I'm not sure how these Hawkeye fans have time to post here and on their own boards. Do they ever work? I think we all know the answer to that

FrostyMitchellMilitia

Jan 27, 2017
Chicago
Ok. I get it, I will lay off your buddy CyTwins. I know you and many others on this board take it very, very personal when he gets questioned for any reason. This should also definitely help you, if you ever need a job. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you hit him up sometime.....and I hear the hours are really flexible.

Also, do you ever find it interesting that you hang out A LOT (with other Cyclone Fans) in the In-State Rivals Forum in threads titled Iowa MBB and Iowa Football Recruiting? And do you ever think there might be a good reason why posters (within the In-State Rivals Forum - within these threads) disagree with CyTwins and other Cyclone fans from time to time? I would think (if you really loved your team or thought they were really good), you would hang out (exclusively) in a thread titled 'Cyclones Rule', "Cyclone State" or something clever like that. Something for you (and others) to ponder when you're not posting here....

Status
Not open for further replies.