On to Football Season

CySoup

Dec 29, 2015
In all fairness, ISU fans trolling Hok football is just as dumb as Hok fans trolling ISU basketball.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
In all fairness, ISU fans trolling Hok football is just as dumb as Hok fans trolling ISU basketball.

Iowa football has one top 25 finish and in this decade. ISU currently has the third longest streak for most weeks in the top 25. Terrible comparison especially since ISU beats Iowa half the time in football anyways

Last edited:

CySoup

Dec 29, 2015
Iowa football has one top 25 finish and in this decade. ISU currently has the third longest streak for most weeks in the top 25. Terrible comparison especially since ISU beats Iowa half the time anyways

I should revise my statement. ISU fan trolling ANY fan base isn't real smart right now. It takes a special kind of someone to troll another program when their team has won 8 games in 3 years.

Last edited:

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I should revise my statement. ISU fan trolling ANY fan base isn't real smart right now. It takes a special kind of someone to troll another program when their team has won 7 games in 3 years.

It takes a special kind of someone to troll an ISU site pretending to be an ISU fan too.

CySoup

Dec 29, 2015
Oh I forgot, you're an ISU fan who refers to ISU as "they" and doesn't even know how many football games we've has won in the last 3 years.

HAHA, I correct in like 1.2 seconds after I posted. Somehow you had already replied. I surprised you didn't mention it in your first reply. You are slipping.

CySoup

Dec 29, 2015
Iowa football has one top 25 finish and in this decade. ISU currently has the third longest streak for most weeks in the top 25. Terrible comparison especially since ISU beats Iowa half the time in football anyways

BTW what you are doing is akin to Hok fan trolling Oklahoma BB fan for getting blown out in the final four, while they went 8-22 in basketball.

It really makes no sense. For God's sake at least wait until ISU beats Iowa in Kinnick this fall before trolling them after the kind of years each team had.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
HAHA, I correct in like 1.2 seconds after I posted. Somehow you had already replied. I surprised you didn't mention it in your first reply. You are slipping.

It must be hard to know all the facts to defend your rival AND know how many games your favorite football team won in the last 3 years. I'm glad you got it corrected quickly

CySoup

Dec 29, 2015
It must be hard to know all the facts to defend your rival AND know how many games your favorite football team won in the last 3 years. I'm glad you got it corrected quickly

Hey where do you go to get all your Hok recruiting news? I come here and try to keep up with the Clones recruiting, but you seem pretty dialed into the Hoks basketball and football recruiting as well as ISU's, how do you do it?

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Hey where do you go to get all your Hok recruiting news? I come here and try to keep up with the Clones recruiting, but you seem pretty dialed into the Hoks basketball and football recruiting as well as ISU's, how do you do it?

That would be a good question if CyTwins were the one pretending to be something that he isn't.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I guess I'm smart enough to know everything about my favorite team and still be able to make fun of Iowa Basketball recruiting. Maybe you should try just focusing on Iowa State until you figure it out?

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

Must have lots of connections to Iowa high school coaches.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

So you heard, we got Eno?

CySoup

Dec 29, 2015
I guess I'm smart enough to know everything about my favorite team and still be able to make fun of Iowa Basketball recruiting. Maybe you should try just focusing on Iowa State until you figure it out?

Cool. I'd say it take a special type to spend so much time and energy to learn about a team they hate. I mean you seem to know all about every prospect they offer in basketball and football. I'd bet 99% of ISU fans don't know that much about the Clones.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Cool. I'd say it take a special type to spend so much time and energy to learn about a team they hate. I mean you seem to know all about every prospect they offer in basketball and football. I'd bet 99% of ISU fans don't know that much about the Clones.

Basketball, yes. Football, not so much. He's acknowledged that.