Win ISU football shirts & a Pendleton blanket! (CF sponsor Kagavi's final contest)

Kagavi

Mar 4, 2013
California
www.kagavi.com
Greetings Cyclone Fanatics!

Welcome to our biggest and best contest yet! Win a FREE ISU vintage football shirt or a Kagavi x Pendleton vintage ISU stadium blanket valued at $265. We just released five new shirt designs and the blanket last week and we are currently holding an amazing preorder deal on the blanket--two free shirts with blanket purchase. More details below.

First, another recap of what we are up to. Recently, we restarted our blog after a summer hiatus that we used to research many more topics for the fall. I also tweaked it to include a "Read More" button on long posts and also included tags on the post pages. These small changes should improve overall legibility. These changes are slowly trickling through the older posts.

The blog will feature ISU content every week with a feature story every Monday, a weekly contest on Thursday, and more. Some of our feature stories under development include: a hunt for Jack Trice game photos, a search for an actual Jack Trice era jersey, a sprawling family history I like to call White Fang goes to the Rose Bowl by way of ISU, and more!

Our blog: Blog | Kagavi
Our new shirts/blanket: Shop | Kagavi
Our size chart: Size Chart | Kagavi

FREE SHIRTS! FREE BLANKET! FREE SHIRTS! FREE BLANKET! FREE SHIRTS! FREE BLANKET!

We are giving away one of each of our five new shirt designs plus a blanket from Monday to Friday. As always, our shirts are limited edition, sustainable, and made in America with free shipping. Our custom stadium blanket that I designed is manufactured by Pendleton in Oregon and will be shipped out next month. Pendleton is a world-famous company that has been making blankets since 1863. Click on the product image in the shop link above to learn much more about the blanket. Here's a picture of the blanket in front of State Gym, clearly inspired by the famed 1920s Cyclone football teams (and my grandpa, but that's another story):

View attachment 21699

List of winners:

• Monday Drawing @ 1 PM Central (A Football Letter shirt): Cystheman
  • SURPRISE BONUS MONDAY SHIRT DRAWING: lakeliving
  • Tuesday Drawing @ 1 PM Central (ISC Monogram shirt): iowastatechris
  • Wednesday Drawing @ 1 PM Central (IAC Split Football shirt): Cyfan61
  • Thursday Drawing @ 1 PM Central (ISC Pennant shirt): isuska
  • SURPRISE BONUS FRIDAY SHIRT DRAWING: chicagocyfan
  • Friday Drawing @ 1 PM Central (Circle Cyclone shirt): nashvilleclone
  • Friday Drawing @ 1 PM Central (Vintage ISU Stadium Blanket): colossus

Rules for this contest are:

• Be a current member of CF. (To make it fair, no new accounts started today.)
  • Post in this thread once to be entered into all five days of the contest. (If you post after a drawing is finished, you will be entered into the rest of the drawings.)
  • By posting, you are limited to one entry. Each CF member entered is numbered and I use random.org to generate the winning number.
  • I will send the winners a PM with details on how to claim their prize. Shirts are limited to available sizes on hand. The blanket will ship in October after Pendleton finishes the order.

Chat about anything in this thread--just post at least once to be entered. Are the shirts spiffy? Do you know the history of Pendleton? What are your family campfire stories? Do you have any cool ISU artifacts in your home? (Email me if you don't want to post it.) I will monitor this thread and answer any questions. Thanks everyone. Best of luck!

Joshua Kagavi

Last edited:

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Re: Win ISU football shirts & a Pendleton blanket! (CF sponsor Kagavi's final contest

FIRST, Did I win yet?

CyZinger

Aug 13, 2013
Re: Win ISU football shirts & a Pendleton blanket! (CF sponsor Kagavi's final contest

This sounds like it's up my alley

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa

Cool, the blanket would go great with my Johnny Orr signed piece of the old Hilton floor.

F5cy

May 1, 2011
Washington, D.C.

Wow, 3 out of the first 4 posters have Rashad Vaughn Avatars.. sounds like I need to get in the game.

Also, like the looks of the stadium blanket, just a bit too rich for me to be able to afford though. :smile:

Trice

Apr 1, 2010

Cool contest idea. Count me in.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Sure why not.

Ry4Cy

Nov 4, 2010
Ankeny

Very cool

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area

DM to angie: Can I get a list of all of CyBer's banned account names and access to them? TIA

CYISFLY

Jun 30, 2009
SW Ia

Count me in

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston

Loving the vintage merchandise! Count me in.

Rods79

Nov 27, 2006
Des Moines

I'm down for this. Like the simplicity of that stadium blanket.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009

Very cool that you are doing this! Go Cyclones!

bigB

May 30, 2008

Very cool...love your merch.

WhatchaGonnaDo

Jun 28, 2011

Dibs.

Help Support Us

Become a patron