What Republicans Say About Mitt - Video

cdnlngld

Feb 24, 2012
Ames, IA
ahhh, those are all taken out of...... oh those are all about 10-15 sec soundbites? Yea they pretty much trash the guy and seem to mean it. If only THEY stuck to their own opinions about him.......

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
And, GCPowell was in Obamas camp 4 years ago, I fully expected him to be there this year. Listen to (or read) his a****iography and you would pretty well expect it. He is a very doveish hawk.

Not sure why auto biography gets in the filter, must be an expression I'm not familiar with.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Beginning to smell a bit desperate in here, what's up with that Dems?

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
And, GCPowell was in Obamas camp 4 years ago, I fully expected him to be there this year. Listen to (or read) his a****iography and you would pretty well expect it. He is a very doveish hawk.

Not sure why auto biography gets in the filter, must be an expression I'm not familiar with.

Because the letters u, t, o, and b, when put together, can get the site hacked, similarly to how the letters s, c, r, i, p, and t can.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
moveon.org. Wow. If you could find one website that has even less credibility than FoxNews...

You realize the link is 100% Republican presidential candidate footage with zero editorial content right?

I guess old jdogg figured moveon.org used some Pixar computer animation to recreate every GOP presidential hopeful of the past two elections and turn them into evil liberal puppets. Keep on rocking man!

kcdc4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2009
west of dm east of cb
A question for those who rash the video, how come you do not see those who challenged him in the primaries now out front campaigning for the partys selection? Many of the comments made are reasons it is hard to get excited about Mitt as I am not sure where he will be standing on Monday!

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
A question for those who rash the video, how come you do not see those who challenged him in the primaries now out front campaigning for the partys selection? Many of the comments made are reasons it is hard to get excited about Mitt as I am not sure where he will be standing on Monday!
Obama was for closing gitmo. Before he wasn't.
obama was for same sex marriage before he was against it, until he was for it.
Obama was for itizen rights until he snuffed them. Ask the droned Americans.
Obama was against go big to fail...thanks for letting us loan to you signed boa.
Obama was against invading sovereign nations. Ask Pakistan where he stands.
Obama said borrowing from the bank of china was "downright unpatriotic" until he borrowed 4 ******* trillion from them.

Tell me will the real Obama please stand up.

barometriclow

Jan 31, 2009
Ankeny
The silence is deafening!

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Obama was for closing gitmo. Before he wasn't.
obama was for same sex marriage before he was against it, until he was for it.
Obama was for itizen rights until he snuffed them. Ask the droned Americans.
Obama was against go big to fail...thanks for letting us loan to you signed boa.
Obama was against invading sovereign nations. Ask Pakistan where he stands.
Obama said borrowing from the bank of china was "downright unpatriotic" until he borrowed 4 ******* trillion from them.

Tell me will the real Obama please stand up.
And yet barlo continues to ignore his flip-flop candidate.

barometriclow

Jan 31, 2009
Ankeny
And yet barlo continues to ignore his flip-flop candidate.

So you got some competing video? Roll it baby!

I bet he is still in favor of closing Gitmojust as I am in favor of peace on Earth. Durn pragmatism!

So he is finally enlightened on gay marriage - good for him - hope his flip flopping did not ruin yur life

I bet he is still in favor of citizen's rights but does not tolerate fools who help terrorists

I suppose leaders all have to compromise their principles to save an economy

I bet he only likes invading failed states like Pakistan

When did Obama get a loan from China - I missed that.

When is the note due,what is the interest rate and what is the collateral?

I suppose we could pass alaw that everyone but China can buy our Treasury notes.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
So you got some competing video? Roll it baby!

I bet he is still in favor of closing Gitmojust as I am in favor of peace on Earth. Durn pragmatism!

So he is finally enlightened on gay marriage - good for him - hope his flip flopping did not ruin yur life

I bet he is still in favor of citizen's rights but does not tolerate fools who help terrorists

I suppose leaders all have to compromise their principles to save an economy

I bet he only likes invading failed states like Pakistan

When did Obama get a loan from China - I missed that.

When is the note due,what is the interest rate and what is the collateral?

I suppose we could pass alaw that everyone but China can buy our Treasury notes.

That is what you have. One of the worst responses to the flip-flopping of Obama. Almost as if al sharpton has cracked your cf handle.
1-is gitmo open? Where ksm being tried?
2-geeze why is he now open to as marriage? Courage? No his vp big leagues him.
3-so you are ok with killing citizens without due process. You glad the gun running ended w dead us agents also?
4-you concede that Obama loves tbtf-actually something you and I agree upon.
5-http://archive.org/details/com.barackobama.2008_07_03.h3fTEKmpHtc.Fargo_ND
6-so invading sovereign states is ok? Is this before or after he was against it?

Help Support Us

Become a patron