McD will get another year after tonight's effort.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
he was already getting another year. this game didn't change anything.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

Unfortunately, agreed.

I dont think this game by itself could justify things one way or the other anyways. If anything it makes you wonder where the heck this was all year?

justcynn

Sep 28, 2009
Cabot, AR
Agree he was coming back regardless, a good showing or even win in this game and a good showing the Tournament does help on the Cyclone Club circuit though, they can talk about the injury, selfish German, short handed, played till the end etc and never gave up. Don't underestimate that

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
Agree he was coming back regardless, a good showing or even win in this game and a good showing the Tournament does help on the Cyclone Club circuit though, they can talk about the injury, selfish German, short handed, played till the end etc and never gave up. Don't underestimate that

11th in the conference.

Finally gets a signature win. Whatever. I am still off the McD train and will remain there. Statistics are on my side.

Reactions: Haverhill

jsmith86

Dec 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids
I am back on the train, and the kool-aid. We just got our 8th ever road win against a ranked opponent. And they weren't just ranked, but ranked 5th. Tell me that isn't a great signature win. This could be what it takes to turn the team around.

clone136

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2006
Des Moines
I wonder if it's possible to be happy for the team you claim to support for even just one hour...

With some people, no.

Whether people will admit it, some posters on here were rooting for K-State...

Reactions: Angie

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
I wonder if it's possible to be happy for the team you claim to support for even just one hour...

Agreed. I don't really care about the last 3-4 years right now. I'm just enjoying the moment. We can argue about that stuff after the Big 12 tournament.

We haven't had much to celebrate this season. Let's take advantage of the opportunity for a few days.

cyclonestate

May 4, 2009
11th in the conference.

Finally gets a signature win. Whatever. I am still off the McD train and will remain there. Statistics are on my side.

Actually, we finished tied for 9th in the conference, but don't let the facts get in the way of your ragging McDermott. Keep piling on.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Could a moderator please put up some kind of sticky about this, because apparently some folks just aren't getting it.

yeah, you'd think most CF'rs would know by now. It's not like it's a secret. We'll see about getting a sticky. Good idea.

justcynn

Sep 28, 2009
Cabot, AR
Very Happy. Its great, it showed the difference in winning versus losing for this team, they played good D, DG finished at the Rim and they looked like they knew they were going to win the whole time. Make a run, why not. It would be fun again

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I am back on the train, and the kool-aid. We just got our 8th ever road win against a ranked opponent. And they weren't just ranked, but ranked 5th. Tell me that isn't a great signature win. This could be what it takes to turn the team around.

And don't forget the part about it being in OT, with our best player out! :smile:

With some people, no.

Whether people will admit it, some posters on here were rooting for K-State...

Sadly, you're right. It's kind of nauseating to see people not want to give our guys some love. Gilstrap was out there playing through obvious pain, yet it's still not good enough?

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
11th in the conference.

Must suck being miserably negative all the time. I imagine you with a black cloud over your head at all times, a la Pigpen's dirt cloud.

Go Clones!!!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron