NCAA tickets arrive by mail

cyking

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Boone
I just got home and in the mail box were my First/Second
round tickets at the Wells Fargo Area. Just wondering if any one else got their tickets yet? We are in Section 105
Hope other clones are in the same area. The women are playing fantastic and are going to make the tourney.

clones26

Nov 8, 2006
Urbandale
I have 4 all session tickets. I won them at the Iowa Stars game last week playing knockout at center ice.

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
Ours have not arrived. We're out-of-state, hopefully they're on the way. I ordered in early October and if I recall correctly, we're in the first row, Section 106.

ps We need to and ought to beat KU. NU would be a nice win and would nail it for us, I think - I hope there is some migration to help out.

Last edited:

j_crow

Oct 24, 2007
Ames, IA
Ours have not arrived. We're out-of-state, hopefully they're on the way. I ordered in early October and if I recall correctly, we're in the first row, Section 106.

ps We need to and ought to beat KU. NU would be a nice win and would nail it for us, I think - I hope there is some migration to help out.

Cyclone Alley will be taking approximately 50 students to the NU game... :biggrin:

frontrangeclone

Apr 11, 2006
Cache Valley
twitter.com
I don't want to sound like a traitor here and it goes without saying we hope the Sisters can get to the Well in a couple weeks, they have overcome adversity galore and a lot of tough games. I do have a question regarding if ISU doesn't get in and Iowa does, what are the chances of Iowa being assigned to WFA in the 1st/2nd rounds? has there been any chirping in the media in Iowa about this? The only reason I ask is, if ISU somehow does not make it in the tourney, the talk is attendance will be pretty slim in Des Moines, AND, from what I've heard this is a trial run for Des Moines in attempt to get a Men's NCAA 1st/2nd Rounder here sometime in the future... I was just thinking for the sake of strong attendance would the NCAA put Iowa there if ISU doesn't get in?