644f73f3ec7a8f5ebe8a5aa092227299--michael-jackson-era.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: mbest

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Hi everybody, my name is Michael, graduated in 2013. Joined awhile back, but just looked at posts, starting to become more active these days so thought I'd introduce myself.

This is more of a thread-starting than an introduction. How about you tell us some more about yourself? For instance, why haven't you posted for 6 years? And what is the story on your avatar? What is your favorite Hokeye slam? Who do you think has the best avatar?

mbest

Mar 24, 2011
This is more of a thread-starting than an introduction. How about you tell us some more about yourself? For instance, why haven't you posted for 6 years? And what is the story on your avatar? What is your favorite Hokeye slam? Who do you think has the best avatar?
Welp, I literally googled "Cyclones" and "funny", it's sort of small, but if you look on the side it says "**** is a Hawkeyes fan" so I thought it was pretty good lol. I'll admit I am a pretty quiet person so that's why I never make any threads, but I do reply once in awhile. For at least on this thread, I would have to say CYCLNST8 has the best avatar, I do like that logo. What does a UNI fan and an Iowa fan have in common?

...Neither of them went to Iowa...

Reactions: Cycsk

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron