MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Being a criminal will do that to you!
tguqz5o56z0d1.jpeg

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
This tells me pretty much everything I need to know. Absolute moron cop is the answer.
That doesn't help his case at all. Even if they were given permission by the PGA or whoever else to go around, it doesn't mean he can just refuse to stop. The situation was fluid, who knows why they made him stop, it could have been many reasons. I'd say the least would be "cop on a power trip".

Dragging an officer 20 yards whether he grabbed your car or not isn't a good look.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
Yep - that's why I have said if both parties simply talked and came to an understanding, the cop wouldn't feel the need to jump on his car. It escalated to that point.
LOL you think the policeman was interested in any sort of conversation. It's time to flash that badge and flex that power!

• Agree
Reactions: riceville98

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
That doesn't help his case at all. Even if they were given permission by the PGA or whoever else to go around, it doesn't mean he can just refuse to stop. The situation was fluid, who knows why they made him stop, it could have been many reasons. I'd say the least would be "cop on a power trip".

Dragging an officer 20 yards whether he grabbed your car or not isn't a good look.
You're going to look very dumb when the dust settles on this thing, but I suppose you might be used to that.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Maybe this gets some people to realize what happens in this scenario if they aren’t Scottie Scheffler at a PGA Championship.

If it’s you do really think you’re getting off an assaulting a cop charge scot free like he’s about to.

I’m shocked they didn’t pull weapons and start firing at the vehicle. It could have been a terrorist! Or even worse a black person trying to access an exclusive country club in southern state!

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
You're going to look very dumb when the dust settles on this thing, but I suppose you might be used to that.
We all know this ends with charges being dropped. It still doesn't mean he wasn't somewhat at fault here.

Who drags someone 20 yards? Wouldn't you usually stop right away when you see someone hanging off your car?

LancelotClone

Apr 18, 2018

How does someone with a name "NoCreativity" continually fabricate things out of thin air in every one of their posts?