***Scottie Scheffler Arrest Thread***

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Imagine pretending not to know a police officer decided to go "I'm in charge" and jumped on a car in the midst of a power trip. The greatest golfer in the world was humiliated and inconvenienced because some stooge wouldn't "respect my authoritay!" .
Yep - that's why I have said if both parties simply talked and came to an understanding, the cop wouldn't feel the need to jump on his car. It escalated to that point.

riceville98

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Iowa
So it's ok to lay your hands on a cop as long as you can hit a golf ball well? JFC
Doesn't sound like he laid hands on anyone even though he's charged with 2nd degree assault. Sounds to me like the cop in fact assaulted him!

Will be interesting to see where this goes,

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Doesn't sound like he laid hands on anyone even though he's charged with 2nd degree assault. Sounds to me like the cop in fact assaulted him!

Will be interesting to see where this goes,

It's part of the reason there's so much distrust of police. Instead of getting him to the station and realizing that there was a misunderstanding they double down by bringing a charge that will never, ever stick.

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
GFY newbie. I have a very good reason why I side with law enforcement on this but I won't bore you with all the details.
Well why is that then? Don’t post all cryptic and ****. Law enforcement has rightly been called out over and over for their lack of being able to handle the job.

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
I'm pleased to see you there are no knee jerk reactions like suspending the tournament, assuming the cops were completely in the wrong, assuming Scotty was completely in the wrong or any other off the cuff comments

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I'm pleased to see you there are no knee jerk reactions like suspending the tournament, assuming the cops were completely in the wrong, assuming Scotty was completely in the wrong or any other off the cuff comments

Setting a reminder to come back to this thread 3 months from now when this is all dismissed because that's absolutely the way this is going to go.

Reactions: SolterraCyclone

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Parasocial relationships are a weird thing, you'd think everyone here was related to Scottie.

• Agree
Reactions: NoCreativity

riceville98

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Iowa
It's part of the reason there's so much distrust of police. Instead of getting him to the station and realizing that there was a misunderstanding they double down by bringing a charge that will never, ever stick.
Yep Major PR headache for LPD, the city and the state. Louisville and maybe the state can kiss any PGA events goodby for a good long time.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron