Snow storm/blizzard in MN Thursday into Friday...anyone

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Lots of thunder rumbling with the snow right now.

gKOvDe2.gif

83cy

May 14, 2006
NW Minneapolis suburbs here, no snow at all yet. Disappointed we were suppose to get 8-13 inches looks like 1-2 now. How could they be so far off?

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
In these snowpocalypse type situations, I think it would be cool if people posted pics of what they have in their area. I know where I live...SE Polk area...all we have right now is mist, and I don't expect anything, but we have company this weekend who came down from NW Iowa a day early due to the coming storm. I have no idea if they came down early for a good reason or not.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
In these snowpocalypse type situations, I think it would be cool if people posted pics of what they have in their area. I know where I live...SE Polk area...all we have right now is mist, and I don't expect anything, but we have company this weekend who came down from NW Iowa a day early due to the coming storm. I have no idea if they came down early for a good reason or not.

Just check the road conditions in NW Iowa. They look pretty bad.

Des Moines was never going to get much. Although for a while it sounded like 1-3 inches but now less.

fccy

Dec 31, 2008
Forest City

Yes, they made the right choice. Looks like I have about 4 inches of wet, compacted snow in my driveway. North Central Iowa slowly crawling out of no travel advised statements and towing bans. NW Iowa better, but not by much.

Reactions: enisthemenace

JSmoove

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 19, 2012
2611 Helser, Louden
Any chance they might shut the interstate down near Mason City? I was hearing they might do that with the Blizzard Warning in effect until Saturday morning.