JJ Watt done for the season?

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Huge loss for the Texans. Watt is far and away their most important player, and it isn't like the AP injury where the Vikes can lean on a dominant defense to pick up the slack.

This injury makes the AFC South a wide open race.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Probably twisted it chopping wood in the forest.

Or "sneaking" into the team facility in the middle of the night for a 2 am workout.

He's a great player but sometimes he comes off like someone who has let all the attention go to his head.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Coach O'Brien will address the press today, Wed 9/28, at 1pm after practice. If it's any indication, my Texans have already signed Antonio Smith. Even though he's something like 33 / 34 years old, I guess it makes sense if it's only a short time.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Coach O'Brien will address the press today, Wed 9/28, at 1pm after practice. If it's any indication, my Texans have already signed Antonio Smith. Even though he's something like 33 / 34 years old, I guess it makes sense if it's only a short time.

If they put him on IR then he isn't eligible to return to game action until Nov 27th. And with what they have invested in him, the Texans might take the long view and shut him down for the season even if he pushes to return. Back injuries are no joke, and the team ought to save him from himself and give him plenty of time to get healthy.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron