Not open for further replies.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
You haven't lost your touch.
BMzQQ80.gif

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Dang it GTO just as I was going to complain about you ripping on Pepsi, you go and post a Weird Al video, can't argue with a Weird Al video. :)

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Oh come ON! Uneasy Rider and Devil Went Down to Georgia were crossovers that got plenty of airplay on top 40 stations. I wouldn't have heard them otherwise; I didn't start listening to country until the early 90s.
I've heard them both and those lyrics were familiar but I never even knew the name of that song until I looked it up after you posted

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
was curious if being icky sick raised my resting heart rate so I was looking at my data since I got my fitbit (so, take with a grain of salt) but it has my resting heart rate consistently between 45-50.

So, I think I may actually be dead.
Dibs on the fish knife and any leftover peach filling.

Reactions: cowgirl836

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Like I said...I hold a grudge. I started typing and couldn't stop. I even left out a whole lot of other crap...like the fact that all my plants were in the car and they left them in there, outside, didn't water them, and they were shriveled black messes that stank up the car when we picked it up.

And once I had it typed, I figured after all that effort, I wasn't going to delete. So just ignore my venting and read the TL;DR version. :D
Wisdom from an ape:
meditating-monkey-holding-onto-a-grudge-is-like-drinking-poison-and-expecting-the-other-person-to-die.jpeg

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
After having read through last night's activity I just want to state that I like Pepsi (Diet Pepsi, not so much. However, it does seem to mix well with Captain Morgan). Also, when I eat at Culvers I get the root beer if I decide to have a pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron