How would your neighbors describe you and your family

AlanStanwyk

Mar 14, 2012
My neighbor to the east would probably say we are nice people who talk to them regularly and have lent them our snow blower before they got one of their own. My neighbor to the west would probably say we are total dicks who call the cops every time they have a pool party and blast their stereo outside until 2 am.

dood, don't call the fuzz. thats so uncool.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
My neighbor to the east would probably say we are nice people who talk to them regularly and have lent them our snow blower before they got one of their own. My neighbor to the west would probably say we are total dicks who call the cops every time they have a pool party and blast their stereo outside until 2 am.
Unless you got young kids you are a **** for doing that. IMO. Especially if you don't ask them nicely to turn it down before doing so.

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Don't know what others would say about me. I know what I would say about them.

Our closest neighbors are the Bob Whites.

Mrs. Bob White outran me going down the lane the other day. I was in sixth gear on the 4020 (but not full-throttle).

I'd say she's pretty cool.

Mr. Bob White dropped out into the grass. Can't decide if he's the wiser of the two, or just a slacker.

AlanStanwyk

Mar 14, 2012
You know what's uncool? Screaming drunks and a loud stereo at 2 am. 12:00 is my official "I'm done with the idiots" time. I would feel bad if they acted like they had an ounce of respect for me, or any of their other neighbors. But they don't.

Did you try whooping them first before calling the cops?

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
You know what's uncool? Screaming drunks and a loud stereo at 2 am. 12:00 is my official "I'm done with the idiots" time. I would feel bad if they acted like they had an ounce of respect for me, or any of their other neighbors. But they don't.

Maybe they're in the legislature...

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Unless you got young kids you are a **** for doing that. IMO. Especially if you don't ask them nicely to turn it down before doing so.

I have gone over there at 2 am and asked them nicely. They did nothing. After that, **** them. I haven't mentioned the beer cans and garbage thrown across the fence into my yard or large ruts left in my yard when they run out of parking space. And that was all before I started calling the cops on them. No respect for me, no respect for them.

AlanStanwyk

Mar 14, 2012
I have gone over there at 2 am and asked them nicely. They did nothing. After that, **** them. I haven't mentioned the beer cans and garbage thrown across the fence into my yard or large ruts left in my yard when they run out of parking space. And that was all before I started calling the cops on them. No respect for me, no respect for them.
OK....that is fair and respectful of you. It does sound like it is cop calling time. I take back my earlier comments. As long as it was on a week night. Week end, let the games continue.

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011

I was wrong about the legislature. They must be Cliven Bundy Patriots.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown

I have a very low tolerance for BS in my home. I pay a lot of money to live in a quiet neighborhood. I haven't had to, but I'd call in the fuzz at a moment's notice. Have some respect for your neighbors or have Johnny Law knock on the door.

ISUKing

Apr 27, 2010
Ankeny, IA
OK....that is fair and respectful of you. It does sound like it is cop calling time. I take back my earlier comments. As long as it was on a week night. Week end, let the games continue.

Park on my yard during the week or the weekend and you'll wish I had just called the cops

AlanStanwyk

Mar 14, 2012
I have a very low tolerance for BS in my home. I pay a lot of money to live in a quiet neighborhood. I haven't had to, but I'd call in the fuzz at a moment's notice. Have some respect for your neighbors or have Johnny Law knock on the door.

Where do you live? My dog needs a new lawn to fertilize.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
After a number of hours of working in the yard with my wife this past weekend, I was almost seen as "that guy with a shovel and no wife"

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Lol **** that, I'd ask one time, every other time would be cops.

boone7247

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2011
Near the City
I am probably known as "the guy that mows his own lawn"

and my wife as "the mom that is always taking her kid to the park"

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron