6-3 Weather Thread-Long track tornadoes?

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Ugh. Watching Weather Channel, there's another nasty system set up to hit Omaha again. It's right around David City.

BTW, it was nice knowing y'all.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
If Iowa is completely destroyed, I have dibs on all the post-apocalyptic land.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Radar is pretty obvious. Really bad stuff angling south of Des Moines while north will get some but not as bad

I understand that currently the bad stuff is south of DSM, but these storms are lined up all the way back to Central Nebraska right now. Pretty sure this storm has the ability to shift a little to the north by the time the back end passes through. However, Im not an expert.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
I'm actually kind of freaking out right now. I live in DSM and my parents are out of the country on vacation. So our three dogs are just out in the back yard with no one home, and it's probably too dangerous to haul *** back down to Corydon.

CyBroncos

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
I'm actually kind of freaking out right now. I live in DSM and my parents are out of the country on vacation. So our three dogs are just out in the back yard with no one home, and it's probably too dangerous to haul *** back down to Corydon.

If the weather is freaking you out, why would you drive south right into the teeth of it?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron