Search results

1. MidwestZest

Monte & Assist Records

Maybe this has been put out there somewhere and I've missed it. I was poking at stats, and pulled up the records page. http://www.cyclones.com/pdf9/3961715.pdf?SPSID=46661&SPID=4252&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=10700 Including Saturday's game, looks like Monte is currently 11 short of Tinsley's single...
  2. MidwestZest

How much is a Gene Chizik "TEAMWORK" motivational poster worth?

How much is a Gene Chizik "TEAMWORK" motivational poster worth? Let's find out. http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Teamwork-Iowa-State-Football-Signed-Picture-25753427.html
  3. MidwestZest

Women #11 in AP Week 10

2014 Women's College Basketball Rankings and Polls for Week 10 - ESPN A BUNCH of teams above us lost last week, and we gain 3 spots.
  4. MidwestZest

Two NC State Players eat with kid sitting alone

Well, that's pretty cool. Two NC State football players sat and had lunch with kid sitting alone
  5. MidwestZest

Wireless ISU Mouse on Woot.com

~$50 wireless mice for $20 on Woot.com today, and for once Iowa State is on the limited list of teams. Blender logo. Don't know that I actually need one...but it's kinda cool. I like showing my support in my office supplies and equipment... NCAA Licensed Wireless Mouse (32 Teams!)
  6. MidwestZest

WOOT Off

Just started. May the odds of getting a Bag-O-Crap be evah in your favah. So far, no one wants glow sticks.
  7. MidwestZest

So I was setting my DVR for the KU game...

....and got slapped in the face by Comcast. 1. Diante? 2. Double digits? 3. Even if was just not updated info, we only lost by FIVE in the FIRST game LAST year. Let alone two weeks ago. 4. Even if this was all true, why you gotta slight us like that? Lame and lazy Comcast. Lame and lazy. You...
  8. MidwestZest

Shameless: Minn "Gold-Out" Video

Eek. :eek: Video promoting Minnesota's Gold-Out for their game tomorrow. Goldy Gopher has the "Midas Touch" - YouTube
  9. MidwestZest

Carmageddon - Los Angeles I-405 Shutdown

Looks like 500,000 vehicles this weekend have to find a different route in the middle of Los Angeles. A planned 53 hour, 10-mile freeway shutdown. What a mess. Los Angeles braces for weekend of "Carmageddon" - Yahoo! News And YES, of course, there is a Hitler video. ‪Hitler rants about...
  10. MidwestZest

Woot-Off!

That is all. Been a while since we had one...
  11. MidwestZest

Wireless PC to TV converter?

Anyone ever used a wireless PC to TV converter? My situtation - I'd like to hook my computer up to my television to watch clonezone and espn360. However, my desktop is located upstairs in the office, and I'd really rather not have my desk and everything downstairs in the living room. So what...
  12. MidwestZest

Need 1 Iowa @ ISU ticket

Just finally found out what my work schedule is for this fall. Going on shift for a few months - and the Iowa game is literally the only game I'll be able to go to in Ames. Not even available to go to the Arrowhead game. So I'm looking for an ISU Iowa ticket - literally anywhere. Student will...
  13. MidwestZest

MLB: Pitching Scheduling (example-Chisox)

So, this is just as much a general question as it is a white sox one, but what's up with the scheduling of the white sox starting 5 right now? Probable Pitchers | whitesox.com: News Starting last wednesday thru this monday, we'll have contreras danks colon floyd buerlhe contreras I'm a huge...
  14. MidwestZest

ISU/Stanford Postgame Thread

Just not quite enough umph in us to get over the hump tonight unfortunately, but what a way to fight till the end! Brilliant gameplan by Bill I think here. I haven't read the game thread, so I don't know what all's been said, but 40-odd points or not, this game comes down to rebounding, and a...
  15. MidwestZest

3/9 WBB Polls & Bracketology

#18 will be the number by our name as we make our run deep into the Big 12 Tournament. :yes: Also, #19 in the Coaches Poll. Both Polls: NCAA College Basketball Polls, College Basketball Rankings, NCAA Basketball Polls - ESPN Also, Charlie Creme has us back up to a #4 seed in today's...
  16. MidwestZest

OU's Paris puts scholarship on the line

Apparently, last night during her senior speech, Courtney Paris said that it's an NCAA title or bust for the OU women. If they don't win the title, she will feel like she didn't earn her scholarship, and will repay the university $64,000.... Courtney Paris' promise: Oklahoma Sooners win NCAA...
  17. MidwestZest

Week of 2/16 WBB Rankings & Bracketology

POLL: http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/womens-basketball/polls?poll=1 AP article: UConn remains No. 1, runs over opponents - College Women's Basketball - Rivals.com Iowa State falls 5 spots to #21 in the AP poll. Not a whole lot of other losses from #15-25, about what I expected.
  18. MidwestZest

Good B12 WBB article - Michelle Voepel

A good recap/looking forward article on the Big XII as we enter conference play tomorrow. Just kind of lets you know where the conference stands as a whole, with a tiny look as to how the season might go. Everything I've ever seen from Michelle has been great. LINK: A lot to look forward to...
  19. MidwestZest

Big 12 North Finally Bouncing Back (article)

just thought i'd post this if you guys wanted a decent read about the big xii playing field leveling out this season Rivals.com College Football - Big 12 North finally bouncing back
  20. MidwestZest

Lyndsey Medders Selected 22nd in WNBA DRAFT

Lyndsey Medders Selected 22nd in WNBA Draft. Just announced on WNBA.com. She'll be going to the Indiana Fever. 9th pick in the 2nd of 3 rounds.