Clyburn - Kane
Ejim - Hogue
Niang - Ejim
McGee - Thomas
Booker - Edozie

Bu4ISU

Sep 2, 2012
Seattle
A McGee on this years team would be very beneficial, otherwise I think we're just about even, Niang loss obviously hurts

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Morris has a stronger skill set than Lucious, and more upside.

Clyburn seemed to disappear at times. Kane won't go away if you pay him to.

Babb vs. Long is tough due to time in the college game. If Long can become the reliable defense that Babb was, it's a discussion in two years.

azepp

Dec 9, 2009
Ankeny
OP, no opinion or did you realize this comparison is meaningless?
Perhaps, but it does illustrate how important team attitude and chemistry can be. We had a very talented team last year, too, but if this year's team played last year's I'll bet they'd win at 7 of 10. And I don't think last year's team had a poor attitude or chemistry, I just think this year's team has something really special that can elevate them beyond where talent alone would take them.

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Lucious - Morris
Babb - Long
Clyburn - Kane
Ejim - Hogue
Niang - Ejim
McGee - Thomas
Booker - Edozie

- Morris is a better passer and ball handler than Lucious, but Lucious scored more. However I think Morris is more than capable of scoring at a Lucious level and beyond.

- Long and Babb are both streaky and good 3 point shooters, but Babb was the better defender on average.

- Clyburn and Kane have similar scoring averages, but Kane has a better knack for scoring IMO. Their rebounding is about average even though Clyburn is 2 inches taller, but Kane is definitely the better assist man/passer. I think Kane has a greater impact on the game then Clyburn did.

- McGee and Thomas are both good 3 point shooters, but McGee on this one by a lot at this point.

- Booker and Edozie - Booker was the better player and got more minutes for sure.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
OP, no opinion or did you realize this comparison is meaningless?

Temporarily close this thread. Open it again in June. Time to focus just on this team right now.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron