*** Official IOWA STATE vs Memphis Liberty Bowl Game(Day) Thread ***

LAClone

Apr 26, 2010
The athletic department should pay any Cyclone fans who travelled to Memphis, are still in the stadium, and haven’t covered their heads with paper bags.

Reactions: Cyhops and cyfan92

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
I’m guilty of still listening to this **** show after turning it off. What a dumpster fire glutton for punishment I am

• Agree
Reactions: CyGuy5

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
CMC was all smiles after our last TD. That’s all I need to know about him as a head coach. He doesn’t give a s**t about winning games…. and has admitted that NUMEROUS times.

Memphis’ head coach and players have wanted to win this game from the start.

Part of me wants us to lose by 40…. so I can hear what Matt has for an excuse this time. “We were just a hair off here and there. Details, details, margins, blah blah blah”.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Here’s the part where they make it look close at the end of the game. Some final score of like 39-31 or something
Memphis is going to get 50 because Heacock is getting worked. Can we put up 30 in the 4th qtr? About to find out.

LAClone

Apr 26, 2010
CMC was all smiles after our last TD. That’s all I need to know about him as a head coach. He doesn’t give a s**t about winning games…. and has admitted that NUMEROUS times.

Memphis’ head coach and players have wanted to win this game from the start.

Part of me wants us to lose by 40…. so I can hear what Matt has for an excuse this time. “We were just a hair off here and there. Details, details, margins, blah blah blah”.

It’s not about winning. It’s about the dumpster fire we make along the way.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
It’s so bad….if you got a stop there you still got a chance…but we don’t even come close