Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I have watched enough of Reese to have to disagree. When she was introduced in the starting line up and they put a crown on her head is enough for me.
She is ten times the trash talker Clark is.

I don't even like Clark so please don't think I am defending her.

I can only imagine how bad she'd have to be as a personality to manage if Mulkey benched her.

• Agree
Reactions: WartburgClone

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
The jealousy is a bad look
chris-crocker-britney.gif

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I think it‘s fair to say many of us would never like her because she’s a Hawk, but we’d have great respect for her if she wasn’t such a ****** sport win or lose. Look at the props this board gives Cooper Dejean. Mad skills and he’s a class act.

cydonk

Aug 24, 2012
And do you know what her problems are? If not, it might be best not to judge.

I know you weren't making any judgement at all in your statement... I just know others have... and will.

She is very young and is getting paid big money and getting lots of fame... not everyone handles all that very well at that age. Maybe that's what is getting to CC too... although she's been like that on the court for a long time.
Let's give CC a nick name I have a good one

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Die4Cy and Turn2

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
I think it‘s fair to say many of us would never like her because she’s a Hawk, but we’d have great respect for her if she wasn’t such a ****** sport win or lose. Look at the props this board gives Cooper Dejean. Mad skills and he’s a class act.
Honestly most Hawkeye football players I never have issues with. Just want them to always lose. But cannot say the same about their men’s or women’s basketball players and especially their wrestlers.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

If Hok bball had more Keegan Murrays and less Bobos I wouldn't mind them at all.

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
And do you know what her problems are? If not, it might be best not to judge.

I know you weren't making any judgement at all in your statement... I just know others have... and will.

She is very young and is getting paid big money and getting lots of fame... not everyone handles all that very well at that age. Maybe that's what is getting to CC too... although she's been like that on the court for a long time.

The way the Mulkey chastised that reporter for asking about her, she made it sound like it was a discipline issue. So while I don’t know what Reese did, it seems like she did something to not be able to help her team on the court.

So yea, she can’t keep herself on the court, but she will keep cashing those checks I bet.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

Great example. I've only seen great compliments from ISU fans regarding Dejean. Great player and great sportsmanship on the field. Class act.

CC is not that way at all. You know who was? Ashley Joens. Or heck, all the other Iowa women's players are all class acts compared to CC.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

I can respect the fact she may be the most talented women's basketball player we have seen. But this isn't the first time I watched her act like a complete a$$ on the court for whatever the reason. She is a poor winner and even worse loser. IMHO... Discuss...

Meh. A hotheaded move by CC, worthy of a T for sure, but the Purdue player obviously was initiating contact and apparently trying to have a moment to tell relatives about.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron