Official Iowa vs Purdue Thread

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
The best thing about this game that it was a home loss, disappoint all those idiots and drive them to leave early.,
EIU fans are the best in the country, just ask them. Those were not empty seats at the end of the game, their fans were just wearing clothes that happened to match the seats, giving the impression that they were empty.

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I was going to say the only thing more fitting than Petras ending the day by being sacked would have been him throwing a pick... and then he went and threw the pick. Perfect end to the game.
He threw a pick at the end? Eddie and Dolph didn’t mention it.

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
A lot of these post seem pretty little brotherish… Even feels like most people on here would rather have had Iowa lose than ISU win.

Now… ISU needs to take care of business.
Iowa played like #2 . We have an offense, have hope.

blackuniforms

Jun 3, 2021
Ugly loss for Iowa, most of us Iowa fans didn't expect them to go undefeated. 6-1 start is better than I expected and it was a fun first 6 weeks. Hopefully they can right the ship against Wisconsin but Iowa fans know that won't be easy.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I wonder what the worst home loss of all time by a #2 ranked team is. Purdue left 3-7 off the board with that fumble technicality turnover at the pylon.

MonsantoJoe

Sep 18, 2021
Ugly loss for Iowa, most of us Iowa fans didn't expect them to go undefeated. 6-1 start is better than I expected and it was a fun first 6 weeks. Hopefully they can right the ship against Wisconsin but Iowa fans know that won't be easy.

Don’t say this people on here pretend that all Iowa fans thought this was the greatest team ever. They put Iowa way up there (Some posters on here) so when Iowa lost it was a bigger fall in their minds.

No one expected Iowa to go undefeated with that offense. Iowa fans were waiting for a loss like this with how their offense has been playing. And the only decent team they played was Penn State and it took their QB going out.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Yeah, definitely the best fans in the country!!

View attachment 90918

So many Cyclones left at end of third in CyHawk, we lost our security guy at top of the stadium and those drunk Hawk turds came up by our seats and harassed a little kid to tears and threw crap over the stadium wall. They are not alone in fleeing a losing game.

cyclonestunners

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 14, 2011
I appreciate this rational take from a hawk fan.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Don’t say this people on here pretend that all Iowa fans thought this was the greatest team ever. They put Iowa way up there (Some posters on here) so when Iowa lost it was a bigger fall in their minds.

No one expected Iowa to go undefeated with that offense. Iowa fans were waiting for a loss like this with how their offense has been playing. And the only decent team they played was Penn State and it took their QB going out.
You are a douche bag,