Iowa vs. NDSU

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
What if there was already a flag thrown on the defense that that official wasn't aware of? You can't just ignore it bc you perceive the game to be over.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Well, they should have been posting in the Charleston Southern vs NDSU game thread.

e65.gif

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
NDSU doesn't look that great this year.

That's what people said last yea after NDSU lost game 1 to Montana..Stick their QB will be good..it takes teams while to get their groove..NDSU has solid D as usual..their best player was in a sling though last half of game so not sure how he is..NDSU LBs are good..

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
That's what people said last yea after NDSU lost game 1 to Montana..Stick their QB will be good..it takes teams while to get their groove..NDSU has solid D as usual..their best player was in a sling though last half of game so not sure how he is..NDSU LBs are good..

Agree - both those teams looked solid to me.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I think Iowa rolls in this one fwiw and NDSU takes a step back finally.

Iowa rolling in their first game is probably best for our chances there so maybe I'm just hoping for that.

hawxrox09

Sep 2, 2010

Iowa rolling in their first game is probably best for our chances there so maybe I'm just hoping for that.

Iowa plays NDSU the week after ISU.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I could see Iowa playing poorly since they're putting in so much effort the week before

• Funny
Reactions: The_Gent

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Does Iowa have any key players injured? I know KF would play them against us anyways but didn't know if they had anyone out for the first game or the NDSU one

The_Gent

Aug 19, 2016
Does Iowa have any key players injured? I know KF would play them against us anyways but didn't know if they had anyone out for the first game or the NDSU one
Their #2 tight end is out for a month or two. Doesn't sound like much but they run a LOT of 2 tight end sets. If Kittle goes down they're screwed. They lost a DT and a WR that were in the two deeps also but they didn't start.

• Informative
Reactions: CyTwins

Help Support Us

Become a patron