You can't make up an article title like this...

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Somebody has to ask so I'll do it...

So can the levels be increased through vaginal sex or did this have to involve oral sex for her levels of these banned substances to rise? Asking for a friend...

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

So can the levels be increased through vaginal sex or did this have to involve oral sex for her levels of these banned substances to rise? Asking for a friend...
Boy, that is just the tip...

of that rabbit hole.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I'm chuckling outloud as I type this.... Exactly WHO'S can did your dog not finish on? I think that shows respect btw...
In all seriousness, That might be the funniest ******* post I have ever read on CF. It took me 5 minutes to even collect myself enough to type this and there are still tears running down my face.

Reactions: SpokaneCY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
She gets laid and gets out of huge Olympic doping mess and I let parking ticket guy watch my dog hump a trash and I still have to pay 47.50. Freaking joke.
@2020cy you agreed with this? We’re you in St. Paul that day????

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Is that an "uh" or a "you" sound in the middle there?

So maybe all those emergency room visits for light bulbs stuck in rectums really WERE accidents. Huh.

I think there's a lot to unpack in there but I'll just say the going rate in Spokane for watching dogs humping stuff is a LOT less.

I cleared that shark by like 7 boat lengths.

:)

I'm hearing Ralphie from the Christmas movie when he dropped the lug nuts...

I'm chuckling outloud as I type this.... Exactly WHO'S can did your dog not finish on? I think that shows respect btw...

So fair to say this thread has your attention?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006

Don’t think you have to worry about swallowing going forward. Lol.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
So, does she continue to have her boyfriend take the supplements and increase her encounters with him so as to continue getting second-hand exposures? Or, is he now required to cease those supplements to prevent the second-hand exposure? Would this be a classic case of fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron