Where the CSP haters now???

Status
Not open for further replies.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Good to see you have time to post tonight.

I don’t need to have to defend the players. I support the actual program. You can try to straw man this all you want. But you’re wrong. Never have said anything personal about the players, too bad you cannot say the same about the coach.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Good to see you have time to post tonight.

I don’t need to have to defend the players. I support the actual program. You can try to straw man this all you want. But you’re wrong. Never have said anything personal about the players, too bad you cannot say the same about the coach.

You never defended Nick in that thread. If that thread was about Prohm you would have been all over it. I’m done with this discussion with you. I know what I have done to support the Iowa State program the last 20 years and I know what I have done to support Cyclonefanatic the last three years. I’m going to go back to celebrating tonight with Cyclone fans in KC.
For the record I think Steve has accomplished just as much as Fred ever did here with this weekend.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
I’m not a Prohm hater, I really like the guy personally and every encounter I’ve had with him has been great. I will admit I questioned him as our coach on here during the bad stretch. I’m glad he wasn’t able to get everything straightened out and am proud of him and the team for fighting back at the end of the season!

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
You are such a sad, depressed, miserable cuck. Can’t enjoy a great week and great win today. Have fun attacking everyone! It’s the only thing that makes your life complete.

I agree.... on one of the greatest nights of cyclone basketball, we have some fans who are so damned vindictive and petty and miserable they have to go after other cyclone fans...That is truly sad and depressing all at the same time...our fanbase should be better than this.......

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I agree.... on one of the greatest nights of cyclone basketball, we have some fans who are so damned vindictive and petty and miserable they have to go after other cyclone fans...That is truly sad and depressing all at the same time...our fanbase should be better than this.......

There’s true irony to this.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Hey sister I have never doubted CSP

I didn't either. I just had lots of fun trolling everyone.

But I will admit that I certainly did not see this 3 game stretch coming.

• Winner
Reactions: CyBobby

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
I’m assuming you’re talking about cat? He‘s the one and only person on my ignore list. He is the only person I’ve found annoying enough to block on this site. I think that says a lot with some of the posters that have frequented here.
Wait, we have ignore lists here? When did that happen?

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm
Status
Not open for further replies.