Where the CSP haters now???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Final42b

Jan 4, 2009
Ames
Who said anyone checked out? Do you have the receipts for that? Sounds like you’re making **** up because you crave some kind excuse above and beyond basketball for losing games.

You are reaching here. Not saying they checked out but there was obviously a lot of tension among the team after the WVU game. I’m trying to praise Prohm for getting everyone to play for each other again

Reactions: CyBobby

tzjung

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Look, I don't think coach Prohm is as good at X's and O's as some of the other coaches in the Big12. That doesn't mean I don't still support him and the team. But, if you think I shouldn't have the right to call him out on an inbounds play that puts Shayok in the corner to get trapped and then the ball over with 20 secs left in a game against KSt just because we won? Screw that. If his called plays hurts our chances to win, he deserved to be called out.

With that said, I commend his game plan tonight! What a great victory! I do wish Cam would have gotten some mins in the 2nd half. It seems to me he got kind of blamed for those BS fouls and he never got another chance.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Count me as one of the idiots that posted wanting to fire Prohm for Otz after the WVU game. I had lost hope for the season. I am very happy to be eating crow and very happy Prohm is our coach. Safe to say I will never give up on a Prohm team from here on out. On to the dance!

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
They be home tonight?

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
I wonder why Horton-Tucker was on the bench for the 2nd half. Not complaining, just curious. The offense was great even without him our there.
You are going to see that 5 on the floor for the last 10 minutes from here on out. At least those guards with an varying big.

clonedlion

Feb 28, 2013
I'm here and damn impressed with how Prohm got them playing together and playing on the defensive side of the ball more than anything. I alreayd noted I worried about offense getting stagnant, but if they hold their opponents down like they did tonight, big things could happen in this big dance.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Too much of it wasn’t even about x’s and o’s, it was personal. And that is what made them ****** fans and they need to eat their **** sandwich.

Have not seen one particular prohm hater, and revisionist historian here these past three days. Interesting
cokane has been around...you consider me one also. I've been posting in every game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron