Where the CSP haters now???

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
I don’t hate Prohm but I had my doubts watching this team down the stretch. Kudos to him and the players for righting the ship and playing some of their best ball all season.
Still, every year is ups and downs, it'd be nice if people could act like they've been watching basketball for more than this season in their life. Having concerns versus not seeing how things can turn around good or bad, and then making dumbass predictions, are very different levels of stupid.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Still, every year is ups and downs, it'd be nice if people could act like they've been watching basketball for more than this season in their life. Having concerns versus not seeing how things can turn around good or bad, and then making dumbass predictions, are very different levels of stupid.
It was extremely tough to stomach the ass whooping in Morgantown to be honest

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I’ll admit I had my doubts he could get it turned around. Truly a remarkable job at getting everyone to buy back in after all the negativity

Who said anyone checked out? Do you have the receipts for that? Sounds like you’re making **** up because you crave some kind excuse above and beyond basketball for losing games.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
It was extremely tough to stomach the ass whooping in Morgantown to be honest
There's no doubt, but as we've seen yet again it's hard to just write everyone off like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.