Where the CSP haters now???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Too much of it wasn’t even about x’s and o’s, it was personal. And that is what made them ****** fans and they need to eat their **** sandwich.

Have not seen one particular prohm hater, and revisionist historian here these past three days. Interesting

If you are talking about me I’m not a Prohm hater. But I’ve had concerns. This was a phenomenal weekend and I think there were some critical in-game adjustments in all three games that led to wins. Baylor—Putting Shayok on Mason. KSU- some of the first half offensive actions that ISO’d Wiggs were terrific. As to where I’ve been... it was in Kansas City supporting the team and watching all the games will fellow Cyclones.

• Funny
Reactions: Cat Stevens

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
You are such a sad, depressed, miserable cuck. Can’t enjoy a great week and great win today. Have fun attacking everyone! It’s the only thing that makes your life complete.

Well at least your understanding of the world continues.

And you should understand what terms mean before using them. Your projection is laughable, and sad.

• Dislike
Reactions: CyBobby

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I'm one of the bigger Prohm defenders on this site, and even though I started a very similar thread after the road win @ Texas Tech I really think this is gratuitous and unnecessary. Let's just all celebrate these last 3 days as Cyclone fans.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Except you don’t defend the players, like when the idiot thread was created about Nick.

Good to see you have time to post tonight.

I don’t need to have to defend the players. I support the actual program. You can try to straw man this all you want. But you’re wrong. Never have said anything personal about the players, too bad you cannot say the same about the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron