Vegas Trip

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Nope. Me either. 3 days is about the max. At a previous job, we had two trade shows scheduled in Vegas, pretty much back to back. We ended up spending 14 out of 45 days in Vegas, during that time, and I was done after about day 5. I have a hard time with willpower in a place like las Vegas. Just because I CAN have a drink in my hand pretty much everywhere, doesn't mean that I should.
Smart move to talk about a drink in your hand while I’m Vegas with the potential the wife reads this. You can’t write off the bunny ranch as a business expense so best to throw those receipts sways before you leave.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Just booked my flights on United out of DSM. Leaving Wed, returning Monday. $400 total per person.

Still waiting for @ISUCyclones2015 to let me know options about where to stay and what to do.

Im4State

Oct 16, 2009
Urbandale
Cosmo is the best hotel on the strip, and it's not even close. But man has it gotten pricey.

I have to disagree... cosmo is nice but f’n packed. Aria is just as good. Mirage has the best pool and good blackjack.

we’ve gone twice to Vegas during the pandemic (July and just in Feb). The amount of reefer and large people cruising in handicap scooters is at an all time high... lol

• Agree
Reactions: I@ST1 and 83cy

Aduhbolu15

Feb 28, 2021
Those won't be released for a while. I have anxiety about ticket availability regarding what capacity they'll allow...
I’ve seen on vividseats and seatgeek they have some listed. I don’t feel comfortable getting tickets thru those so early though, so I’ll wait.

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
Don’t be... There will be PLENTY of tickets.
They only appear to have the lower section available. My point is I'm assuming few thousand of our fans will migrate down there, and not sure if they'll still have some COVID social distancing protocol in place still in the stadium, limiting the amount of tickets available. Fingers crossed that isn't the case!

• Dumb
Reactions: mynameisjonas

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Tickets will open up in June according the ticket office. Groups of 20 or more and Suites of 16 or more are available now. Suites start at $2500. Groups are about $150 each person between the 20s.

Reactions: jcisuclones

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
They only appear to have the lower section available. My point is I'm assuming few thousand of our fans will migrate down there, and not sure if they'll still have some COVID social distancing protocol in place still in the stadium, limiting the amount of tickets available. Fingers crossed that isn't the case!
Current plan is no restrictions but they have the whole upper deck to spread out if needed according to the ticket office.

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
Tickets will open up in June according the ticket office. Groups of 20 or more and Suites of 16 or more are available now. Suites start at $2500. Groups are about $150 each person between the 20s.

Suites are very reasonable...

some guy on here said they were going to be 30k. Haha.

I don’t know of anyone planning COVID restrictions for fall of 2021.

Help Support Us

Become a patron