Alert: Thank the moderators day

urb1

Jan 23, 2010
Urbandale
Hmm - I don't think so? We've had some people step down, and others who weren't good fits, or any other number of situations, but I don't think anyone has been banned. I think you stepped down when we re-upped about... seven years ago, right?

You must be confusing me with someone else!

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Hmm - I don't think so? We've had some people step down, and others who weren't good fits, or any other number of situations, but I don't think anyone has been banned. I think you stepped down when we re-upped about... seven years ago, right?

CysAv8r (or something close to that) was always good for some vigilante mod justice

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
You must be confusing me with someone else!

I must be! For some reason, I was sure that you used to be a mod, but looking at your join date, you wouldn't probably have been a mod seven years ago. Good math, Ang. :dull:

D

DistrictCyclone

My favorite mod memory was when CyBer said HYYYFY to bos, and bos called him cheese chin.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Anyone else not particularly surprised by the Cave posters who are conspicuously absent in this thread?

They better get in here and give the mods some ****ing props!

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
:skeptical:

Just kidding, I would never use the weiner quotes for evil. Plus i have no doubt that Angie would banhammer me into three months from now if she had too. I just like to think she would do it with a tear in her eye.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Just kidding, I would never use the weiner quotes for evil. Plus i have no doubt that Angie would banhammer me into three months from now if she had too. I just like to think she would do it with a tear in her eye.

I'm usually a softie on banning. Except spammers, **** those guys.

D

DistrictCyclone

Not sure where that came from. Nothing but love for Velo. You sir have a solid memory, that was two years ago.

It was even before I joined, IIRC. I was lurking pretty heavily those days with all of the conference realignment stuff going on.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Not sure where that came from. Nothing but love for Velo. You sir have a solid memory, that was two years ago.

sally-fields.jpg

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
I agree. The moderators do a great job on this site.

Thanks also to Chris Williams and all the sponsors for keeping the site free.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron