Reverse jinx

Cyhart

Aug 15, 2009
Des Moines
Rhoads kicks players off the team, see SH, are you referring to KF who has yet to suspend Clayborn for knocking the **** out of a cab driver?

This.
And what about Jewel Hampton and Bernstine? They were charged with serious assualt recently werent they? I remember reading somewhere that KF wasnt even going to suspend them.
Broderick B got an OWI and he misses one cupcake game TOPS.
Hoks should not come in here and talk about anyone being too soft on players.

AlleyAddict

Jan 19, 2010
Ames
My money's on Sims from the hints people have been giving, I guess all we can hope for is that it's not a big deal...

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
I wonder what Sims did. I dont get why this is so quiet. Its not like we arent all going to find out in 2 days anyway.

hawkeyescott

Jun 13, 2008
This.
And what about Jewel Hampton and Bernstine? They were charged with serious assualt recently werent they? I remember reading somewhere that KF wasnt even going to suspend them.
Broderick B got and OWI and he misses one cupcake game TOPS.
Hoks should not come in here and talk about anyone being too soft on players.

Wow, some of you need to know what sarcasm is.

Also when did KF say Hampton and Bernstine weren't going to be suspended and Binns would only miss 1 game? It may be true but I doubt it, Hampton wasn't charged with the same thing as JB so I don't think he misses a game if you know the story behind that incident, JB probably the season opener and Binns will miss Eastern Illinois and the ISU game.

Cyhart

Aug 15, 2009
Des Moines

Also when did KF say Hampton and Bernstine weren't going to be suspended and Binns would only miss 1 game? It may be true but I doubt it, Hampton wasn't charged with the same thing as JB so I don't think he misses a game if you know the story behind that incident, JB probably the season opener and Binns will miss Eastern Illinois and the ISU game.

Sorry, you are right. I missed the jimlad. Perhaps I was too blinded by the "hawkeye" in your name.

AlleyAddict

Jan 19, 2010
Ames

you're on a Cyclone board, you're going to hear some hating, just like there's ISU hate on HN, deal with it.

d4nim4l

Apr 23, 2008
West Des Moines, IA
Nothing on Sims on Iowa Courts Online except for a speeding ticket earlier this summer. Plus nothing on the Story County Inmates roster.

Frankly, if this is not in the legal system then it should be dealt with internally and left at that.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006

You're right. Don't get too stirred up over the grief you're getting.

I'm sure KF will dole out the proper punishment, if it's warranted

(depending on the record, schedule and depth chart).

:wink:

Last edited:

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
who cares about what iowa football players do? every school in america has kids get into trouble. when we get beat by them on the field we throw out the "oh ya, well they have a bunch of thugs on theeir team that the coach lets play anyways". guess what gang-that argument doesn't mean anything to 90% of america. and then it makes us look like dumbasses when one of our own does something stupid.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
who cares about what iowa football players do? every school in america has kids get into trouble. when we get beat by them on the field we throw out the "oh ya, well they have a bunch of thugs on theeir team that the coach lets play anyways". guess what gang-that argument doesn't mean anything to 90% of america. and then it makes us look like dumbasses when one of our own does something stupid.

This

Help Support Us

Become a patron