Reverse jinx

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
well lets have an ill time speculating.

AA and Robinson seem like guys that keep their noses clean.
Money seems way too dedicated to playing FB to do dumb stuff off the field.
LJ has a new focus on the team and the game.

Dunno much about Simms or Osemele personality wise.
ISU could probably survive without darks or sed, but it would still be a blow.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Unless its AA, A-rob, Sims, or LJ (they have shown a nack for acting responsibly) I really dont see it being as devastating as this guy is trying to make it...

I could maybe see KO getting in some trouble, I've seen him mad on a friday night one night on the town. Some scary ****...

Maybe its Kennard banks...oh wait!

Cyhart

Aug 15, 2009
Des Moines
Unless its AA, A-rob, Sims, or LJ I really dont see it being as devastating as this guy is trying to make it...

I think losing an offensive lineman would be a huge hit too. We already lost Haughton. We really cant afford to lose anymore with the schedule we are faced with.
We really cant afford any losses on the D-line either for that matter.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
KO I could see maybe getting in some trouble, but I highly doubt Lamaak is going to be one of those guys that causes problems.

based on what? Thats a pretty big statement. Have you ever been to college? Every kid could get into some trouble.

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
I hope it wasn't Trenton Bledsoe. I was pulling pretty hard for him to become a contributor.

dfwcy

Oct 20, 2008
Unless its AA, A-rob, Sims, or LJ (they have shown a nack for acting responsibly) I really dont see it being as devastating as this guy is trying to make it...

I could maybe see KO getting in some trouble, I've seen him mad on a friday night one night on the town. Some scary ****...

Maybe its Kennard banks...oh wait!

Its one of those listed.

weisr2002

Mar 13, 2009
Someone started a thread that said that is was "prominent member of the defensive backfield" earlier. Thread seems to be deleted now.

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
What I actually don't like about the current situation is that the innocent players will be getting their names dragged through the mud until the actual situation is explained.

I don't know who did it but people are going to make assumptions about specific players saying that they could be a trouble maker when they are actually not. Could we have this thread closed until the information is released so this doesn't get out of hand? It isn't fair to those who didn't do anything wrong.

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006
What I actually don't like about the current situation is that the innocent players will be getting their names dragged through the mud until the actual situation is explained.

I don't know who did it but people are going to make assumptions about specific players saying that they could be a trouble maker when they are actually not. Could we have this thread closed until the information is released so this doesn't get out of hand? It isn't fair to those who didn't do anything wrong.

I think you place a little more importance on the crap spewed on this site than pretty much anyone else in the world does.

Help Support Us

Become a patron