Reverse jinx

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
The smoke is now billowing with regard to a prominent member of the team and legal issues. By my count two threads have already been deleted. Can we get some ISU "kick to the stones" graphics? I'm thinking if we implode before the story goes 100% public it will help the situation.

asmosis

Jul 6, 2010
Minneapolis
The smoke is now billowing with regard to a prominent member of the team and legal issues. By my count two threads have already been deleted. Can we get some ISU "kick to the stones" graphics? I'm thinking if we implode before the story goes 100% public it will help the situation.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN

Maybe this will satisfy your morbid curiousity:

Ball Crunchers Great Moments In Sports Groin Shotshttp://www.bing.com/images/search?q...AAAAAAAIVk/L8S5Yle_HZY/s400/groin_shot_14.jpg

Reactions: Cyclone06

Tedcyclone

Oct 27, 2009
West Des Moines

well its not a secret on cyclone report so not sure why it is here... anyway it could really suck.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Please remember that premium content from other sites is not allowed to be posted here - whether it be rumor or not.

It's a courtesy CF provides

Reactions: JHudd

UNIGuy4Cy

Nov 11, 2009
Please remember that premium content from other sites is not allowed to be posted here - whether it be rumor or not.

It's a courtesy CF provides
Why would this be premium board material, it does not invovle recruiting.

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
Sorry for the vague post, but maybe if we all imagine the worst possible scenario, when details emerge it won't be as tough to take. That's my hope anyway.

I'll leave it to the CF team to release the details here but be aware... for every +, ISU gets two -'s. Royce White was arguably worth two +'s so be on your toes.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Sorry for the vague post, but maybe if we all imagine the worst possible scenario, when details emerge it won't be as tough to take. That's my hope anyway.

I'll leave it to the CF team to release the details here but be aware... for every +, ISU gets two -'s. Royce White was arguably worth two +'s so be on your toes.
Austen Arnaud arrested for plotting with the Taliban.