I hate rain.
joebtfsplk.jpg

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Ha, old school! I looked up this same image and was going to post it in the Trump thread yesterday where the guys were saying the country is going to hell in a hand cart. Figured most of the readers there won't get it so passed. :)
I think of Joe every time you talk about the BC rain affect. :)

55dB

Dec 21, 2014
Omaha
It was supposed to rain here last night, so I took Lulu to a different park rather than driving across town to the good one. It didn't rain...at least not before 11 PM.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I have cannibal mice. Mouse caught overnight in trap had half his head chewed off. Nasty little ******* they are.

May have to escalate this war and bring back the WMMD (Weapon of Mass Mouse Destruction) mouse drowning contraption I built a few years ago.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
I have cannibal mice. Mouse caught overnight in trap had half his head chewed off. Nasty little ******* they are.

May have to escalate this war and bring back the WMMD (Weapon of Mass Mouse Destruction) mouse drowning contraption I built a few years ago.
200.gif

isuska

Jun 22, 2011
Ankeny, IA
I CAN'T WAIT FOR SATURDAY!!!

Just found out that an old acquaintance from marching band at ISU (he was a drum major) who is now an A-10 Pilot in the Air Force will be leading a two ship fly-over for the anthem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what kind of boats are we talking?

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron