Random Thoughts VIII: The Ocho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bu4ISU

Sep 2, 2012
Seattle
Stress can cause weird things like that or maybe you are developing a connection with Stephen Hawking.

Does it look like this?
455549.gif
precisely

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
That's a good one, but rabbit of Seville might win imo
I will have to respectfully disagree. I present these as evidence.

"Oh, Brunhilde, you're so wuvwy."
"Yes. I know it. I can't help it."

"North winds blow! South winds blow! Typhoons... Hurricanes... Earthquakes! SMOG!"

"I'll kill the wabbit." "Kill the waaabbit, Kill the waaaabit, Kill the waaaaabit."

I may just prefer Wagnerian Opera to Rossini. It makes for better background music during sports highlights.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Cat? Or did you change it?

yesterday looking for a fall wreath, michael's had their halloween stuff on clearance, including witches' hats. So I was on the phone with DH and said I'd just had a moment of brilliance and now had a "very CG" costume.

DH got home I made him close his eyes while I put on my costume. He opens his eyes and I'm wearing the witch hat. He's like yeah, you put on the hat....

I go, "take off the hat!"
he does
I was wearing the cat ears underneath. I'm all "get it? Get it? I'm the cat in the hat!"

I wish you guys could have seen his face.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
yesterday looking for a fall wreath, michael's had their halloween stuff on clearance, including witches' hats. So I was on the phone with DH and said I'd just had a moment of brilliance and now had a "very CG" costume.

DH got home I made him close his eyes while I put on my costume. He opens his eyes and I'm wearing the witch hat. He's like yeah, you put on the hat....

he does
I was wearing the cat ears underneath. I'm all "get it? Get it? I'm the cat in the hat!"

Where is the face palm emoji when you need it.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny

he does

Wow

Reactions: Cybirdy

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
If it isn't raining, I'll be at the dog park. I just know I don't mean as much to you as CG does. I can't stand in the way of true love.
I know it would potentially crush her but I'm willing to let her down easy in order for our relationship to blossom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron