The kind that was designed around a cannon

a10_2.jpg

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
A-10 is the Warthog, right?

Yup. The one that is continually on the chopping block even though it doesn't have a good replacement. It's entire roll is close air support. So getting right down on the deck to put metal on target and help to attack enemy ground troops. In other words it is a flying tank.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Yup. The one that is continually on the chopping block even though it doesn't have a good replacement. It's entire roll is close air support. So getting right down on the deck to put metal on target and help to attack enemy ground troops. In other words it is a flying tank.
I think we saw one up close & personal at Whiteman AFB (son was stationed there). Ugly buggers, but he said they were well loved. Not as shiny as his B-2's, but one of his favorites.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
CF ads are learning. They first tried to entice me with the Russians, then the asians, the skanky ones, Jewish, muslims and a few other women, but now they have vaguely caught my attention. They are advertising a site to date rich women.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
I think we saw one up close & personal at Whiteman AFB (son was stationed there). Ugly buggers, but he said they were well loved. Not as shiny as his B-2's, but one of his favorites.

The B-2 is an awesome aircraft. Ground troops love the A-10 for obvious reasons. He is based at Whiteman too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron