Random Thoughts 15: Crystal Clear 2021 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
One of my nephews goes to UM and is HS friends with one of their players. Had lunch with him yesterday, he said we should not be so crazy about our transfer from there. No way I was mentioning that in any BB thread.
I actually like the pickup. Do I think the kid is going to be some big stud? Probably not. But I think he’s a solid pickup.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
So......you are up here by a couple of us and don’t let us know?!?!?! @cmjh10 what do you think of that.
Did you need some kind of warning? :D We did a loop and caught Clarion, Dakota City, Algona, Garner, and Forest City. We were going to pick up Northwood, Mason City and Hampton on the way back home, but you can see how late it was when we got to Forest City. :D

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I think I could do Naked and Afraid if it weren't for the biting bugs. Even the sound of mosquitos around my tent keeps me up.

Although the desert locations also look really tough.
Am I the only one that's never seen naked and afraid? Maybe I'm the only one that's never been naked and afraid.

Oh, who am I kidding. I was the skinny kid in the high school basketball locker room. I suppose naked and intimidated is more appropriate.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Interesting - in the past few days, I've seen several women on TV with my style of Covid hair. Pam Dawber rocked it on NCIS, and I just saw a commercial for some new show with Katey Sagal that had a woman with long reddish hair, grey from the roots to the chinline all around. :D
Thursday we're finally going back to see my stylist; Lew is getting his lovely locks hacked off and I'm going to get highlights in the lower part of my hair in the hopes that the ends will look more like the roots. I cannot wait - I haven't seen Suzanne since Feb 2020.

Reactions: oldman

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
So, I was behind on grading a couple things for one person, mostly because she was plainly trying to BS me.
Caught up pretty quick when I found the plagiarized stuff.
I frankly enjoy it when someone thinks I'm a dumbass (which means I'm always happy?).
Not sure how to respond to this. If I say I don't think you're a dumbass does that make you less happy?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Am I the only one that's never seen naked and afraid? Maybe I'm the only one that's never been naked and afraid.

Oh, who am I kidding. I was the skinny kid in the high school basketball locker room. I suppose naked and intimidated is more appropriate.

I've watched more than anyone should since so many episodes are so similar and plenty look staged/overdramatized which doesn't help.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
The TJ cult is like, hard core on the basketball board. I’m not even actually trying to piss people off and am just trying to have a constructive conversation but they want none of that. Apparently I’m a Prohm fan boy despite me saying it was time for him to go after the West Virginia debacle over two seasons ago.
It's a Malou-like situation.

• Creative
Reactions: SCyclone

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013

Never seen it. Don't plan to either.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Oh that reminds me, now that a Fred guy is back in TJ, I wonder if my friend will go back to work with the basketball program. I should reach out to her.
When are you moving back to Minnesota? The winters are getting shorter. I'm about to lose another kid to college thus I will have more time to go out drinking. Boxster is getting older and it's more than likely going to end up being first come first serve for his Scotch/rhubarb inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron