Oklahoma, Kansas, and KState

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

spitfyr36

Dec 19, 2011
The 3 teams we need to beat to win the big12 tourney? I like the rematch agaisnt OU and KU but KState still scares me a little bit

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
We've beaten all three of them this year. We can beat them again.

Yeah, I consider the KU home loss a win.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Not a lock KSU will make the finals. I'm pretty sure OSU just beat them and could do it again.

tee1up

Dec 29, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I would love an ISU vs Okie State final.

I would love to beat Oklahoma. This is the best time of the year, and I love staying alive and being talked about on ESPN all the time. At least two wins in the conference tourny, then get to the Sweet 16 is doable for this team.

MIClone

Aug 31, 2011
Central Michigan
The 3 teams we need to beat to win the big12 tourney? I like the rematch agaisnt OU and KU but KState still scares me a little bit

I would agree with this. I WANT to play KU and beat their butts. But KSU makes me nervous. I'll be happy if we get to play them though!

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
No guarantee that ISU will get KU either. Jekyll and Hyde Texas could knock off Jekyll and Hyde KU. Kabongo is certainly a wildcard.

That's why they call it madness. anything can happen come tourney time.

KCDowntown

Mar 9, 2013

KC fan perspective, ISU should beat OU. Really you've already beaten KU twice, you have to be 6-8 points better them to get an actual win against them though. Hoiberg in late game situations is awful, at least from the little I have seen, If he learns how to coach up 3 I like your chances.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
KC fan perspective, ISU should beat OU. Really you've already beaten KU twice, you have to be 6-8 points better them to get an actual win against them though. Hoiberg in late game situations is awful, at least from the little I have seen, If he learns how to coach up 3 I like your chances.

Hoiberg's team is bad at late game situations, I am not sure that it is his coaching.

You probably need to concentrate on your own troubles. You just got blown out by a team that Iowa State beat twice.

KCDowntown

Mar 9, 2013
Hoiberg's team is bad at late game situations, I am not sure that it is his coaching.

You probably need to concentrate on your own troubles. You just got blown out by a team that Iowa State beat twice.

You don't even know my team.

The way I understand end of game in Lawrence is Hoiberg had no intentions of fouling, he let McLemore tie it. You have to foul there, easy decision. Hope he learned from it.

Then in Ames, how does Hoiberg or some coach not go ballistic when Withey picks up his fifth? Everyone noticed it, except the coaching staff.

isuchicago

Apr 11, 2006
Its great having no pressure on the conference tourney. If we lose to OU, I wouldn't be crushed. I don't miss the days of knowing day 1 of the conference tourney is probably the last day of our season. I don't care whether its in KC or sweet 16, I want to see Kansas again.