***Official 2021 Vikings***

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
According to the Vikings twitter feed they have completed several interviews for both GM and Head Coach. From what I read about a week ago they planned on doing some head coach interviews to have some info for whenever the new GM is hired.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
Of the teams left in the NFL playoffs

GB, LAR, SF, TB, BUF, KC and CIN are all offensive coaches with dynamic offenses.

TEN is the only defensive coach. Even he runs a great offense for the players they have (get the ball out quick, time of possession) and they play in a pathetic division (5-1 in their division)

Reactions: Acylum

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
17-31 as a head coach. Defensive coordinator in an offensive league. No interview for Leftwich and Daboll is making me want to go jump off a bridge...

Probably typical The Wilfs running the search. Remember when they refused to let Childress leave and interview with the Packers until he signed the contract? Yet, no other team was really interested in hiring him as a HC.

No Bienemy, No Dabol, No Leftwich. What a joke!

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Morris is the only name they publicly stated I would have even interviewed on the defensive side. He's a players coach and our defense is a bigger rebuild than the offense. But HOLY SHI*.. No interviews to the two brightest OC's in the league? T
Wilfs have proven with consistency that they can’t get out of their own way.

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
Probably typical The Wilfs running the search. Remember when they refused to let Childress leave and interview with the Packers until he signed the contract? Yet, no other team was really interested in hiring him as a HC.

No Bienemy, No Dabol, No Leftwich. What a joke!
I don't know if I love those guys but if they've interviewed none of them it shows that this process has deep flaws.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I don't know if I love those guys but if they've interviewed none of them it shows that this process has deep flaws.
Meh. I guess I'd like to see them interview Bienemy and Daboll, but neither one is a sure thing. You never know with coordinators. And I think I'd be upset if Leftwich was a serious candidate. He screams overrated. How many offensive coordinators did Brady make look good over the years in New England? How many of them became successful coaches without him?