***Official 2020-2021 Transfer Thread***

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
The chances of success NEXT YEAR seem very unlikely to me (which is ok and expected). I'd rather see us go after transfers with multiple years left, or quality high school kids if possible. I can't see a competitive roster next year, we are just not going to be a desirable location for the top transfers who only want 1 more year.

True, and I don't think TJ is interested in getting a 1 year transfer either. A transfer that may help next year but would block playing time (and potentially hurt feelings) of Hunter, Hinson, Foster or Conditt. That is the core that will need to turn the programs prospects in 2 years. None of those players has indicated wavering on their commitment to ISU but with a new staff and still early in the relationship building trying to grab short term transfers could lead to issues.

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
I know a lot of you don't look at the big 12 thread. But I just posted a word document showing every teams personnel. I'll continue to update it as players come and go.

Here it is.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
ya well i got a bigger d*ck so what now?!

:jimlad:
200w.webp

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
I disagree. 3 of the guys in that tweet are non-contributors and Carr will likely go pro. As for transfers he's brought in, Battle is a starter level player from the A10. It's likely they keep Kalscheur and also sounds like they're the favorite for Race who is a proven P5 starter. Tbd on how the two low major guys translate I suppose.

Definitely a tough loss on Liam though. He's a solid player.

Happy to report this aged poorly and went south quickly for the Gophers @Halincandenza