***Official 2020-2021 Transfer Thread***

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
No idea of this was posted already but slight bummer. Think we we're loosing attached to him

We contacted but my understanding, we didn't even make his list, if he had one so to speak.
Kinda interesting when it comes to South Dakota.... I really wanted Mooney, we didn't. Wanted this guy too, but didn't. I mean, its not like either was coming from a P6 conference, but instead the Summit League. Guess neither cared didley about staying in the midwest. lol

moores2

Nov 9, 2018

Surprised not to see any mention of this one yet. I have no knowledge on the relationship between TJ and him. But assuming it is neutral (or good), why wouldn't he be interested in playing one more year at a B12 school? From his point of view, he is coming off the best year of his career and could play his way into draft consideration.

Some will argue that we should just develop Foster/Conditt, but I think we have to consider how much of a year-to-year environment college hoops has become. Plus, I think there's a chance that he and Foster could thrive together in a frontcourt.

I'm sorry if some see him as an obvious take, but I'd rather add some dialogue to the discussion.

He would be an instant upgrade over Conditt. The only argument would be for Foster's development. I am guessing we don't go after him. We won't be super competitive this year anyway. Have to build for the future.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
He would be an instant upgrade over Conditt. The only argument would be for Foster's development. I am guessing we don't go after him. We won't be super competitive this year anyway. Have to build for the future.
You want toughness, rebounding, and post defense. This is your guy.

Reactions: WastedTalent

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
You want toughness, rebounding, and post defense. This is your guy.
Yes, you are correct. But toughness, rebounding, and post defense for 1 year. Depends on if he has some leadership. Maybe bang up Foster a bit in practice and push? But I think what is best for Foster's development is playing time.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Yes, you are correct. But toughness, rebounding, and post defense for 1 year. Depends on if he has some leadership. Maybe bang up Foster a bit in practice and push? But I think what is best for Foster's development is playing time.
He is a guy that can help set up the culture of defense, effort, and toughness Otz wants to institute. Foster can coexist with a player like Cheikh imo.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron