Montgomery to Rams?

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
What am I wrong about? Rams are disaster. Regardless, how are they so much better than Chicago when the Bears average 19ppg and Rams average 16? You don't believe in facts?

Rams have more offensive talent than the bears…. Plain and simple. Add Montgomery and they have a large step up in the rb room too. I’d argue that defensively the rams are better than the bears now that smith has been traded too. That’s not to even mention that the rams should have an easier shot at the playoffs than the bears. The Vikings are what 4.5 games ahead of the bears and already have one win against them. The rams are what 2.5 games behind the Seahawks? They still have a shot (long shot).

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
@Bigman38
Bears have over 1300 rushing yards, Rams have around 350, Fields has 7 passing Tds, Stafford also has 7 . Definitely soubds like 10% of what the Rams offense is doing. Do I need to go on? Your take was terrible and not backed up by facts, just admit it.
Cherry pick stats much? David has 361 of those rushing yds for the bears. It’s not like David is the bears entire offense. It’s more that fields scrambles on broken pass plays or when he gets flushed out is why the bears have that much rush yards.

Put Monty on the rams and they are immediately better.

• Haha
Reactions: NoCreativity

Land Grant

Oct 30, 2006
I hope he gets traded. Chicago is basically a dead end for him no matter what. He probably has more value leverage now than he will as a free agent, since teams like the Rams are under pressure to win right now. Buffalo would be ideal since they are a better team overall, but he Rams are still a big improvement over Chi.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Cherry pick stats much? David has 361 of those rushing yds for the bears. It’s not like David is the bears entire offense. It’s more that fields scrambles on broken pass plays or when he gets flushed out is why the bears have that much rush yards.

Put Monty on the rams and they are immediately better.
Herbert has 563 of those yards. Nice job contradicting yourself, you said Rams have much more offensive talent but then you admitted that the 3rd leading rusher on the Bears would make the Rams alot better. That makes no sense.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Regardless if some of you think the Rams are an offensive juggernaut, I'm hoping he actually goes to a good offense if the Bears decide to trade him. I don't want to see him wasting away in LA the rest of the year.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
@Bigman38
Bears have over 1300 rushing yards, Rams have around 350, Fields has 7 passing Tds, Stafford also has 7 . Definitely soubds like 10% of what the Rams offense is doing. Do I need to go on? Your take was terrible and not backed up by facts, just admit it.

Isn’t it better to roll the dice literally anywhere else? I mean at this point it’s nearly impossible that the Bears will ever have a good offense.

Reactions: aauummm

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
Herbert has 563 of those yards. Nice job contradicting yourself, you said Rams have much more offensive talent but then you admitted that the 3rd leading rusher on the Bears would make the Rams alot better. That makes no sense.

Rushing isn’t even close to the whole offensive picture? Why is it that tough for you to comprehend. You put a good running back on the rams and they are a better offensive team. Plain and simple.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Isn’t it better to roll the dice literally anywhere else? I mean at this point it’s nearly impossible that the Bears will ever have a good offense.
They are showing signs of breaking out right now. They have putup 33 and 29 on two of the best defenses in the league the last 2 weeks. Fields is starting to look more comfortable. Get him blockers and a stud receiver for next year and they aren't far off.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Rushing isn’t even close to the whole offensive picture?
Ok, well, Fields has just as many passing Tds as Stafford with less interceptions. Stafford lead the league in interceptions also last year. How do you explain those numbers?

I'll give you Cooper Kupp is alot better than any receiver in the Bears, but Mooney is better than Allen Robinson.

frackincygy

Jul 13, 2015
Ok, well, Fields has just as many passing Tds as Stafford with less interceptions. Stafford lead the league in interceptions also last year. How do you explain those numbers?

I'll give you Cooper Kupp is alot better than any receiver in the Bears, but Mooney is better than Allen Robinson.
1667324291319.png

Reactions: clone4life82

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
You can’t get Bears fan opinions on Bears offense. They are too close to it to realize how bad the offense has been for nearly 4 decades. When I lived there from ‘02-‘15 I grew to really detest Bears fans. They truly always think they have the talent to be good on offense when they are nowhere near having it, and even if they have the best defense in NFL they’ll blame the defense for losses.

Forte succeeded in spite of that offense, not because they were doing great things. It was elite special teams, elite D and Forte…along with the worst offensive talent and coaching in the NFL.

They did have Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffries to go with Matt Forte. They had talent. But that was about 10 years ago.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
For a 2nd round pick nonetheless. How stupid can their front office possibly get? So they give Roquan Smith for a 2nd round pick but get some scrub receiver for a 2nd round pick. Brilliant.
Yeah, Claypool is basically interchangeable with all of their other receivers not names Darnell Mooney.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron