Mafia XLI Sign up Thread

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Theme to be announced later. Numbers will likely influence game set up. Looking for atleast 20 players

Fresh fish, errrr New Players welcome :yes:

Here are the rules:
The game is called "Mafia" and the set-up is like this. We need a bunch of players (atleast 15-20). I will assign roles randomly to those who sign-up from the following categories:

Mafia: These are the "villain" characters and they play against the rest of the group. Their goal is to eliminate all the other players in the game.

Innocents: These are the other side of the game. Their goal is to identify and eliminate the mafia characters.

Detective: A special class of innocent, these players can investigate other characters and determine if they are mafia or innocent.

Doctor: A special class of innocent, these players can protect any one character from being killed in a turn.

Other Roles may be added as I see fit to torment you with

Here are a few more ground rules:

NO OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION OF ANY KIND IS ALLOWED BY ANY PLAYER.

Once you are dead, you may not post in this thread. If you are not in the game, you should also not post your theories in this thread.

You are not allowed to edit posts, once they are submitted. Anyone found editing entries in this thread will need to provide very convincing reasons why they should not be eliminated from the game.

When it is daytime, you should indicate who you want to lynch very clearly. You MUST use the following syntax Vote to eliminate PlayerX in bold, so that I can easily determine what the votes are.

No posting of any PM message you should receive from me. Ever. Especially if your name is mjones.

If you do not vote for two consecutive days, you may die of "natural causes"

No proxy voting will be allowed in this game

Last edited:

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
In....but I've never posted PMs. I've posted the time of what I've gotten PMs.

Schfinkter

Dec 3, 2008
Dandy's House
Ladies and gentlemen,

It brings me great pleasure to announce I have decided to unretire and attempt to capture my 4th Mafia championship, in other words, I'm in!

Signed,
Schfinkter

tigershoops31

Apr 13, 2006
Ames
It may have been keep, I couldn't remember for sure and was to lazy to look it up.

The melt down was pretty Epic, so thats why I threw your name in but I was also thinking Keep for some reason

I'll play, but I'm thinking that cycocyclone and rworkman might be in cahoots with their collective use of the phrase "duh" :wink:

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Flag Girl you know Im in... sorry cyco for not being in your game last week I was in timeout:wink: which by the way was deserved ugggghh

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
Flag Girl you know Im in... sorry cyco for not being in your game last week I was in timeout:wink: which by the way was deserved ugggghh

Sooooooooooo wish I could find a picture from Little Nicky to fit this...

"I DESERVE THIS! I DESERVE THIS!!!!"

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
mjones as many games as I have played I dont think I have seen a classic meltdown.... this game maybe for old times sake :wink:

Probably should. I mean after all, we brought back Flag Guy dies on Day 2, why not some mjones melting down, which was the next great era in CF mafia? :wink:

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Probably should. I mean after all, we brought back Flag Guy dies on Day 2, why not some mjones melting down, which was the next great era in CF mafia? :wink:

excatly my point point I wanna be witness to some of the meltdowns which you privledged few got to witness