JTS construction webcam?

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
rrAI3Kp.gif

Skidoosh

May 27, 2012
Legend has it that the webcam only works if a Hoiberg coaches the men's basketball team...

Fred to the NBA confirmed.

D UP Clones

Oct 25, 2006
You guys are missing the obvious. This is intentional. They are doing something they don't want anyone to see. All of a sudden the camera doesn't work?

I'm not buying it. :) somebody needs to get over there!

The feed doesn't seem to be working at the moment so just use your imaginations.

danwbarrett

Mar 29, 2006
University City, MO
Still no update.. I need my SEZ fix this morning!

Web Cam Update: This morning, the Facilities Planning and Management Department told me that until probably Friday (5/22) electrical power will be turned off for the west side of the stadium. Therefore when the power is restored, the daily noon-time picture and live web cam will resume.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Web Cam Update: This morning, the Facilities Planning and Management Department told me that until probably Friday (5/22) electrical power will be turned off for the west side of the stadium. Therefore when the power is restored, the daily noon-time picture and live web cam will resume.

Uh, don't they have batteries? Or a tailgate generator?

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.

Uh, don't they have batteries? Or a tailgate generator?
They've never heard of extension cords? What is that generator sitting in the SE corner of the field for, if not to keep us happy? Wheel it over!

Havs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com

What are those of us without lives supposed to do in the meantime?

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
This is awful. I can't believe it's turned off. This is worse than when EdTV went off the air.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky

You actually called? Lol

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I stopped by in person today. Looked like they were aerating the field. Nothing else was particularly exciting, except the Special Olympics bike races in the parking lot. It really looks good to see bleachers being put in place on both upper and lower corners.

Havs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
I stopped by in person today. Looked like they were aerating the field. Nothing else was particularly exciting, except the Special Olympics bike races in the parking lot. It really looks good to see bleachers being put in place on both upper and lower corners.

PHOTOS?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron