Jack Trice throw backs

IowaClone

Jun 24, 2009
I agree with the majority here and hope to god these are real, those Uniforms looks sick. I also feel that if this is a troll job may you burn in hell my friend, burn in hell!

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
All of Iowa's throwback jerseys in recent years have been made here. Since we are not top tier Nike schools, having an outside manufacturer make special one off jerseys like this give schools like ours a more personalized touch. The jerseys will still have a Nike patch on them, but will be made nowhere near Beaverton, OR.

Hawkeye football uniforms made at Powers Mfg. in Waterloo - KWWL
I wasn't going to name the company but this post is 100% correct in regards to the link.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Interesting didn't know that about Powers...okay I will bite a little more but still am not setting my hopes high.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Made in waterloo? Unless Nike has opened a jersey factory in Waterloo I am calling bs.

We are not allowed to wear anything but Nike so unless they make them there is no chance it happens. I am calling bs on the Waterloo story. I would not be shocked to see them but if they don't happen I won't be let down either.

Because a major corporation would never contract work out.

ItsCyence

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Sioux City
tumblr_m7jptwjz4H1rzz3r3o1_250.gif

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
If they're going to do this, they better look bad ***. If it's some half-assed ****** looking design, I'm going to be ******.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
this isn't like the ehhhh looking gold Jerseys, if this is true,they will reveal it at media day at the latest. i give this 80% chance of BS

SenorCy

Aug 29, 2010
C.J.
Made in waterloo? Unless Nike has opened a jersey factory in Waterloo I am calling bs.

We are not allowed to wear anything but Nike so unless they make them there is no chance it happens. I am calling bs on the Waterloo story. I would not be shocked to see them but if they don't happen I won't be let down either.
Powers Manufacturing subcontracts for Nike.
Waterloo company makes uniforms for the Army/Navy game

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
I hope they come out for warmups with normal jerseys and then bust out of the tunnel with these. The crowd would go berserk. Kinda how ND has done with the green jerseys.

Gtown25

Oct 12, 2011
Grinnell, IA
Hopefully they make these wayyy better than the Hoks throwbacks. Because thise looked like $#!? Even worse than their normal uni's.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
Hopefully they make these wayyy better than the Hoks throwbacks. Because thise looked like $#!? Even worse than their normal uni's.

iowa's were pretty awful last year. still not as bad as the Steelers bumblebee tops with flesh colored pants. black and gold is just a bad color combination and they produce ugly throwbacks it would seem.

IF it is true and the Cyclones get Jack Trice era throwbacks then I hope to god they do them justice.