ISU vs UNLV predictions

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
The rest of the games this year are all tossups (with the probable exception of Mizzou) as far as I'm concerned. Very difficult to make a guess.

What I don't think will happen:

UNLV wins by 14+ pts

What could happen:

Close victory for ISU
Close victory for UNLV
ISU wins by 14+ pts

Way to go out on a limb. :wink:

clonomaniac

Apr 12, 2006
St Louis, MO
IOWA STATE WILL WIN THIS GAME BY A FG
END OF FIRST HALF: 7-0 UNLV
END OF SECOND HALF: 10-7 ISU

YOU CAN MULTIPLY BOTH SIDES OF THAT SCORE BY 2 OR 3, BUT WE ARE WINNING!!!

DefendtheStreak

Sep 18, 2008
Vegas
Frank "the Tank" Summers has a subpar first half with the Rebel O doing just enough to keep the game close. UNLV loses its 1st turnover of the year. At the half UNLV 10 ISU 13. As the night wears on the secondary of ISU becomes wary of wrapping up "the Tank" and he racks ups 85 yards on the ground and 50 yards in the air.

UNLV 24
ISU 20

djkent01

Feb 21, 2008
Des Moines, IA
Frank "the Tank" Summers has a subpar first half with the Rebel O doing just enough to keep the game close. UNLV loses its 1st turnover of the year. At the half UNLV 10 ISU 13. As the night wears on the secondary of ISU becomes wary of wrapping up "the Tank" and he racks ups 85 yards on the ground and 50 yards in the air.

UNLV 24
ISU 20

Ya gotta like this guy. You need to become an ISU fan - love your attitude! Of course, you're wrong - but a great attitude.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL

UNLV 24
ISU 20

This actually seems like a pretty likely scenario, and one that I've seen repeated numerous times as a Cyclone fan.

anticyclonic

Mar 8, 2007
Lake Rathbun
UNLV is giving up 376 yards and over 26 pts a game. If Arnaud is steady and Robinson productive, I think we will win it. College Football News predicts us to win 28-23, I will go with that though they also stated the Iowa Defensive Line dominated us (not sure what they mean-we didn't give up one sack) so take their prediction with a grain of salt. Go ISU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cy Heavy

Aug 29, 2006
Ankeny
I wouldn't be suprised if we were down at the half. They'll probably come out fired up after their win last week but I envision us pulling away in the 4th quarter something like 31-24 depending on which version of our special teams shows up this week.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
How can anyone predict us to score 30 points or more after last week? If we score that many points it will have to include Special Teams and Defensive scores b/c our offense has not shown the ability

Thats the spirit!! Way to show your Cyclone Pride. Pathetic.